The weekend is apparently the time where everything Bandai Namco has planned for North America is going to get an announcement. The latest to come down the pipeline today is The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia, based on the manga and later anime of the same name. No official release date has been attached to it yet beyond “early 2018”, but the game will be exclusive to the PlayStation 4 and will loosely follow the main plotline as a side-story. Below is Bandai Namco’s official description of the game to come.
Based on the popular manga and anime series The Seven Deadly Sins, The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia is the first console video game adaptation of the manga and anime series that brings together the powerful characters from The Seven Deadly Sins for an action-packed adventure on the PlayStation 4. The Seven Deadly Sins anime series have started streaming in North America exclusively on Netflix earlier this year. … The Seven Deadly Sins is a legendary gang of rebels who have been blamed for overthrowing the Kingdom of Liones and are hunted by elite guards called Holy Knights. When a young girl appears, with an earnest wish in her head and a determination to find The Seven Deadly Sins, the world gets turned on its head and an extraordinary adventure begins!
- Latest Trailer for The Seven Deadly Sins Shows off Adventure Mode
- Adventure Modes Featured In Latest 'Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia' Trailer
- Bandai Namco Giving Away 'Tales Of The Rays' Free On Smartphones
- That Looks Familiar: New 'Code Vein' Trailer Reminds Us Of A Few Things
- 'Gundam Versus' Gets A Release Date For North America
- 'Namco Museum' Is Getting 'Pac-Man Vs.' For The Switch
- Trunks Added To The Roster Of 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- Capcom & Bandai Namco Tag Team To Improve Matchmaking
- Pandora's Box: Thoughts On The E3 Crowds & Where To Go From Here