Gundam Versus is only a week away from release in Japan with a sizeable amount of buildup from Sunrise Inc., but there was no way that game was going to stay overseas for long. Today, Bandai Namco released news of when we’ll see the game in North America, which is set for September 29. The game itself looks mighty impressive, but beyond a trailer and a few screenshots, not a lot has been released about the game. It does look like we’ll be seeing one of the biggest character rosters in a Gundam game in a long time, so at least we have that to look forward to when it’s finally released for the PS4 this fall. Below is Bandai Namco’s official description of the game for American audiences.
World famous giant robot series and notorious head-to-head smash hit, Gundam Versus, is coming to the Americas for the first time for home console, this time built from the ground up exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system. Pilot legendary Mobile Suits, each equipped with their own weapons systems to learn and master along with enhanced mobility options allowing for advance strategies to evade and outwit opponents, in explosive two-on-two and three-on-three online battles.
- 'Gundam Versus' Will Be Getting An Open Beta For The PlayStation 4
- Bandai Namco Releases 'Gundam Versus' Game Mode Trailer
- Bandai Namco Giving Away 'Tales Of The Rays' Free On Smartphones
- 'Knights Of Valour' Gets Some Updated Content Totally Free
- That Looks Familiar: New 'Code Vein' Trailer Reminds Us Of A Few Things
- 'The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia' Will Be Released In North America
- Bandai Namco Releases Full Details For E3 Presentation
- Check Out The New Trailer For 'Gundam Versus'
- In One Weeks, In Two Weeks - 7% Pitiful Public Relations...
- San Diego Comic Con Massively Updateable Programming List
- Full Comic-Con Preview Night and Thursday Lineup (UPDATING)