Anime Expo are getting a rare treat this weekend as the voice cast for Person 5 will be in attendance for a panel on Saturday at 7 p.m. in Petree Hall. This is one of the few opportunities you’ll get to see the cast together beyond random conventions where you get two or three together for random panels.
Included in the Person 5 mix will be Cherami Leigh (Makoto), Cassandra Lee Morris (Morgana), Erica Lindbeck (Futaba), Erika Harlacher (Ann), Max Mittelman (Ryuji), Robbie Daymond (Akechi), Matthew Mercer (Yusuke), Xander Mobus (Protagonist), and Xanthe Huynh (Haru). Often when you get casts like this together, you’re treated to some special moments and stories that can only come from sitting everyone down and seeing them play and interact with each other. Here’s a brief quote from Atlus on putting the panel together.
“Some of our biggest fans attend Anime Expo to experience the latest ATLUS has to offer and our presence this year is sure to delight. By hosting a packed panel with voice actors from Persona 5and providing a spot for fans to get some of the most sought-after Persona 5 products, there will be plenty for attendees to take away from this year’s show,” said Naoto Hiraoka, President and CEO of Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
- Atlus Give Details To The DLC Bundles For 'Persona 5'
- Check Out This 'Persona 5' Joker Figure Now Up For Pre-Order
- 'Persona 5' Animated Series To Hit Japan In 2018
- Anime Expo 2017: Adol's Silver Armor Will Return As A DLC Item For Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
- Anime Expo Hits Los Angeles; Check Out This Gallery
- PS4 Owners Love Persona 5 Enough That It Was The PSN Top Download For April
- You'll Soon Be Able To Own The 'Persona 5' Soundtrack On Vinyl
- Someone Actually Made The Phan-Site From Persona 5 *SPOILERS*
- Atlus Got Domain Hungry Yesterday In Regards To 'Persona 5'
- Atlus Warns Streamers Not To Give Away The Plot Of 'Persona 5'
- My Stream Need Some Fine Tuning: We Review Ultimate Ears’ Sound Tap - January 20, 2018
- Playing With More Power: We Review My Arcade’s Super Gamepad - January 20, 2018
- Finding Metal For My Pedal: We Review Logitech’s G29 Driving Force - January 20, 2018
- Old-School Gaming In The Literal Sense: We Review The Super Retro-Cade - January 20, 2018
- Finding A Balance With ROCCAT: We Review Their Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse - January 20, 2018