Party Hard has been one of my favorite indie games over the past few years. Who could truly argue with a game where you are an 8-bit serial killer going around taking people out at a party and then just moving onto the next one. And the game isn’t easy either, you got a lot to work through to get that perfect kill count and not continually have to deal with people calling the cops. All the add-ons they’ve put on the game and the Twitch integration were great, too. Now it’s time to take the next logical step: making a party!
TinyBuild Games just released the trailer below with a link for you to download the Alpha version of Party Hard Tycoon. The game is pretty self-explanatory as you are now the party planner, setting up different levels and challenges for would-be serial killers to try and overcome. The Alpha is ” the core loop of the game, and you’re free to do whatever you want with it – play it, stream it, record it, etc.” And it appears you can regionalize it to see what others are doing with it nearby or in other countries. We’re definitely giving this one a spin ourselves before the full version is released later this summer.
- 'Party Hard Tycoon' Hits The Dance Floor With New Launch Trailer
- It Also Takes A Village To Fail: We Review 'Community Inc.'
- TinyBuild Announces Its Next Nintendo Switch Title: 'Phantom Trigger'
- Mother's Day Game Sales Include Dragon Age, Crysis, Telltale's The Walking Dead, And More!
- Hello Neighbor Releases Alpha 4 With Even More Rooms To Rooms
- Trainspotting Live With The Final Station - The Full Review
- Mr. Shifty Is Absolutely Hotline Miami Meets Nightcrawler - A Review
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC - May 26, 2018
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall - May 26, 2018
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer - May 26, 2018
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams - May 26, 2018
- Bungie Makes a Few Armor Tweaks and More in Destiny 2 - May 26, 2018