Party Hard has been one of my favorite indie games over the past few years. Who could truly argue with a game where you are an 8-bit serial killer going around taking people out at a party and then just moving onto the next one. And the game isn’t easy either, you got a lot to work through to get that perfect kill count and not continually have to deal with people calling the cops. All the add-ons they’ve put on the game and the Twitch integration were great, too. Now it’s time to take the next logical step: making a party!
TinyBuild Games just released the trailer below with a link for you to download the Alpha version of Party Hard Tycoon. The game is pretty self-explanatory as you are now the party planner, setting up different levels and challenges for would-be serial killers to try and overcome. The Alpha is ” the core loop of the game, and you’re free to do whatever you want with it – play it, stream it, record it, etc.” And it appears you can regionalize it to see what others are doing with it nearby or in other countries. We’re definitely giving this one a spin ourselves before the full version is released later this summer.
- It Also Takes A Village To Fail: We Review 'Community Inc.'
- TinyBuild Announces Its Next Nintendo Switch Title: 'Phantom Trigger'
- Mother's Day Game Sales Include Dragon Age, Crysis, Telltale's The Walking Dead, And More!
- Hello Neighbor Releases Alpha 4 With Even More Rooms To Rooms
- Trainspotting Live With The Final Station - The Full Review
- Mr. Shifty Is Absolutely Hotline Miami Meets Nightcrawler - A Review
- Gamer-Related Charities United Under Single Banner: One Gamer Fund - September 21, 2017
- Curing Curses & Chult Shenanigans With D&D’s ‘Tomb Of Annihilation’ - September 19, 2017
- How The Dying Roll: Reviewing The ‘Tomb Of Annihilation’ Dice Set - September 19, 2017
- ‘Ink’, ‘MvCI’, & ‘NBA 2K18’ For Video Game Releases: Sept. 19-25 - September 19, 2017
- More Minecraft Craftables From JiNX & Extra Goodies To Review - September 18, 2017