Fidget spinners. They’re slowly becoming the pogs of this decade, and like pogs, will be an enormous pile of garbage in five years out in a desert. They’ve gained popularity to the point where we’re now starting to see indie games about them. Enter: Spinz.io. A competitive fidget spinner game launched a few weeks ago that’s now gaining exposure in the Let’s Play community.
How does it work? It’s based on Agar.io, you know, the game of picking up tiny dots to make your dot bigger that became a weird sensation and then completely dropped off the map after a few months of people getting frustrated with it and seeing dozens of parody and spin-off versions be developed. Well, now you got a new spin-off, literally, as this version takes the old format and puts a new twist on the idea.
You roam around a board as a fidget spinner, collecting small dots as food that make you go faster. There are also whirlpools that will cause you to spin faster even at a lower level. When you hit someone you both lose dots, lose them all and you’re out of the game. Pretty simplistic and addictive, but again, it’s a fidget spinner version of the game. This was so unnecessary, but if you’re in love with the toys, then this should be right up your alley. Here’s a clip of PewDiePie and JackSepticEye playing it so you can learn before you dive into the mess.
- Dwayne Johnson, Tom Hanks Officially Launch 2020 Presidential Campaign And Other Highlights From Last Night's SNL Finale
- Forever Collectibles Enters The Fidget Spinners Market With DC and Looney Tunes
- When Comic Creators Get To Grips With Fidget Spinners (VIDEO)
- MLB And NFL Teams Get Licensed Fidget Spinners For September
- Which Comic Companies Will License Their Characters To Fidget Spinners First?
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018