Today, SEGA promised that, in honor of Hatsune Miku’s 10th anniversary, they will release new DLC content for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone. Yes, today is the birthday of virtual Japanese popstar Hatsune Miku. While we don’t have details about what this new content will have in store for our future holographic pop diva overlord, I’m sure it’ll be fittingly enthusiastic.
Why am I so certain, well, just read the press release that made the announcement:
The party never stops in Hatsune Miku’s world and now it’s time to turn up the music, celebrating the very special birthday of one of the world’s most famous digital singers! It’s been 10 years since the creation of Hatsune Miku, so we’re going to release new add-on content for Project DIVA Future Tone in the West on PlayStation 4 to celebrate her 10th anniversary. The update includes a new song (Ghost Rule: Music & Lyrics by DECO*27) paired with a fantastic new module.
Availability, pricing and other details for the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone add-on content release will be announced at a later date. The game is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and is available now.
Yes, that is exactly how the press release read in full. So while details are incredibly sketchy, this is good news for Miku fans.
- The ESRB's System Just Killed A 'Ruiner' Physical Release
- 'Night Trap' Returns To Console In Time For 25th Anniversary
- A Gamer’s Review of Tomb Raider: Far Too Much a Retelling Than an Adaptation - March 18, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Adds an Updated Modern Warfare Map to Multiplayer - March 18, 2018
- Funimation Wants Goku to Join the Cast of Super Smash Bros. on the Switch - March 18, 2018
- Nike is Sponsoring the Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest, Which Means Splatoon Sneakers - March 18, 2018
- Rumor: Sega is Considering Making a Sequel to Yakuza 0 - March 18, 2018