Today, SEGA promised that, in honor of Hatsune Miku’s 10th anniversary, they will release new DLC content for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone. Yes, today is the birthday of virtual Japanese popstar Hatsune Miku. While we don’t have details about what this new content will have in store for our future holographic pop diva overlord, I’m sure it’ll be fittingly enthusiastic.
Why am I so certain, well, just read the press release that made the announcement:
The party never stops in Hatsune Miku’s world and now it’s time to turn up the music, celebrating the very special birthday of one of the world’s most famous digital singers! It’s been 10 years since the creation of Hatsune Miku, so we’re going to release new add-on content for Project DIVA Future Tone in the West on PlayStation 4 to celebrate her 10th anniversary. The update includes a new song (Ghost Rule: Music & Lyrics by DECO*27) paired with a fantastic new module.
Availability, pricing and other details for the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone add-on content release will be announced at a later date. The game is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and is available now.
Yes, that is exactly how the press release read in full. So while details are incredibly sketchy, this is good news for Miku fans.
- The ESRB's System Just Killed A 'Ruiner' Physical Release
- 'Night Trap' Returns To Console In Time For 25th Anniversary
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018