Walter Simonson fans, pay attention. IDW Publishing is offering up a dinner with the legendary artist at this years San Diego Comic Con at a restaurant in the Gas Lamp district. Not only is he an incredible comic writer / artist, but he’s eaten with the Asgardians in the Thor movie… which puts you one step away from having eaten with Sif, Volstagg and the Odinson yourself. The dinner is limited to 25 attendees and will take place on Thursday, July 20th from 7 to 10 PM.
And each guest will receive the following:
- A COPY OF WALTER SIMONSON’S THOR THE RETURN OF BETA RAY BILL ARTIST’S EDITION VARIANT EDITION (limited to 125 copies)
- A SKETCH OF YOUR CHOICE BY SIMONSON (SEE ACCOMPANYING EXAMPLE)
- A COPY OF THE RAGNAROK BOOK TWO RETAILER INCENTIVE HARDCOVER, COMPLETE WITH BOUND IN SKETCH BY SIMONSON (limited to 100 copies)
- THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE BOTH BOOKS INSCRIBED TO YOU BY WALTER
- BOTH BOOKS EMBOSSED WITH A UNIQUE SEAL CREATED FOR THIS EVENT ONLY
- A WONDERFUL DINNER WITH WALTER SIMONSON
Featuring fine dining in an intimate atmosphere, this very special evening is available on a first come first served basis. Space is extremely limited. Tickets are $500 per person and can be purchased here.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018