The release window for Final Fantasy XV‘s Episode Ignis was revealed in a teaser trailer that is unlocked after you complete Episode Prompto, which launched today. And naturally, people have already beaten the Episode Prompto DLC.
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis is the third character-focused story add-on for the Square Enix RPG, and follows Noctis’ friend Ignis during his separation in the main game’s storyline- much like we got with Gladiolus and Prompto in their respective DLCs.
This isn’t the only new content for Final Fantasy XV is on the way, we have a co-op multiplayer expansion called Comrades coming, a tie-in mobile game, as well as a fishing PSVR title called Monster of the Deep, which will be released this September.
Square Enix also just recently confirmed that they have big plans for Final Fantasy XV will be shared in just a couple months at this year’s Gamescom in Germany.
This month’s Final Fantasy XV update adds the Regalia Type-D, a version of Noctis’ vehicle that allows you to take the Regalia off the main road. There are also a few days left to vote in the survey from May’s update, which will allow you to select what FFXV expansions you want to see next.
For those of you not yet through with Episode Prompto – and those who skipped that DLC- you can check out the Episode Ignis teaser below thanks to Youtuber Shirrako.
- Square Enix Announces 'Final Fantasy XV' Pocket Edition
- 'Final Fantasy XV' Will Be Coming To PC In Early 2018
- The World Of Final Fantasy XV Now Has A Second Mobile Tie-In - 'A New Empire'
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018