The new Agents Of Mayhem trailer is looking pretty fantastic, as their latest endeavor introduces everyone to a trio of fighters who are your essential team for getting through tough situations. Joule, Rama, and Redcard are basically self-contained weapons of destructions on their own, as you can see in the trailer at the bottom, but paired up with other people they can be mixed and matched into powerful combinations. To me, Rama looks to be the most interesting of the bunch as she appears to be a hardcore archer who can also throw in wide area impact destruction. Joule and Redcard are kinda even just at a glance, but Joule gets a bit of an edge over Redcard for the weapons and the character design.
After being one of the surprise games to make their announcement this year (along with their lovely showcase at E3 for those who could check it out), the Saints Row universe-based title has caught a lot of people’s attention for the variety of characters and the open-world insanity it looks like you can have in the third-person shooter. Agents Of Mayhem is due out mid-August, but we honestly can’t wait to get involved with the chaos right now. Enjoy the trailer!
- Check Out The Launch Trailer For 'Agents Of Mayhem'
- Sowing The Seeds Of Chaos With Agents Of Mayhem At E3
- Agents Of Mayhem Recycle A Trailer For Sony's E3 Show
- The Agents Of Mayhem Invites You To Check Out Their Sweet Rides
- Indulge Your Desire For Chaos With The Latest Agents Of Mayhem Trailer
- Agents Of Mayhem: Release Date, Trailer, And Crotch Rockets?