Forza 7 had one of the best presentations during the Xbox One X presentation at E3. Sure, the racers clearly sounded like they were reading from a script, and in some eyes, the game was upstaged by having a brand new racing car debut at a gaming expo. But the game itself looked stunning, even to people who were not racing game fans.
There just had to be a catch — a game that looked that spectacular in 4K would have to come with some kind of damage. In this case, it’s coming to your hard drive. Forza 7 is going to be a whopping 100 GB download, no matter what system you’re playing the game on.
The primary thing eating up all your drive space is the 4K assets, but according to a Microsoft rep, Xbox One X owners will only download the assets they actually need. Which means if you’re only playing on a regular HDTV, you’ll only download the 1080p info, but 4K users will download the 4K assets.
Even though that’s a small consolation prize, that’s still one of the biggest game downloads you’ll ever see, beating Destiny‘s original must-download assets by roughly 40 GB. It will be up to fans to decide whether or not the download is really worth it on PC or console.
- Microsoft Announces Forza Motorsport 7 At E3
- Forza And Porsche Have Partnered For A Six Year Deal That Will Include "Outside Of Game" Experiences
- Porsche Cars Are On Route To Forza Horizon 3
- The Geneva Motor Show Gives Us Fancy New Cars In Project Cars 2, Forza Horizon 3, And Gran Turismo Sport
- Project CARS 2 Plans To Take Out Forza And GranTurismo
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall - May 26, 2018
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer - May 26, 2018
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams - May 26, 2018
- Bungie Makes a Few Armor Tweaks and More in Destiny 2 - May 26, 2018
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Dev Wants to Make an M-Rated Game for the Switch - May 26, 2018