Casual, turn-based battle, collect-’em-all mobile game DC Legends has been teasing a new update for the coming month, after having a month-long Wonder Woman event and characters in June.
And it would seem to be Titans, both mononym and Teen in variety.
If you’ve never played the game before, it revolves around players collecting some of the biggest and baddest superheroes and villains of the DC Universe to go up against Nekron and his army of Black Lanterns, Manhunters and undead creatures.
Or as Warner Bros. International Enterprises describes it:
Batman! Wonder Woman! Flash! Green Arrow! Harley Quinn! Superman! Joker! Medphyll?!
Collect & Command your favorite DC Super Heroes and Super Villains in DC’s mobile exclusive Strategy RPG.
Nekron and his legion of Manhunters have launched an all out invasion to destroy the DC Universe and fulfill the Blackest Night prophecy. Collect and level up your unlikely team of Super Heroes & Super Villains to save the world in epic 4v4 combat!
EVOLVE TO BECOME LEGENDARY
• Evolve to unlock exclusive Legendary outfit, and powers for your heroes!
• Upgrade powerful gear for your hero, like Batman’s Batarang, Sinestro’s Power Battery, or Lex Luthor’s Kryptonite Ring!
• Strategically rank up your Super Hero or Super Villain to Legendary for improved stats, Super Powers, and new visual personas
On their Twitter, DC Legends started the teasers a few days ago with this set of emoji clues:
💙+🐞, 🌃+🍗, & 🏔 🔜 pic.twitter.com/XiA4Tvy7Is
— DC Legends (@DCLegends) June 23, 2017
Well, now they have revealed a set of silhouettes for three new characters coming soon to the game for players to collect, and likely with associated events to help players get them faster.
July is going to be Terra-fic! pic.twitter.com/UL7fjqmAOT
— DC Legends (@DCLegends) June 25, 2017
That’s Nightwing, Blue Beetle and Terra, coming to DC Legends in July.
DC Legends is a pretty forgiving game on players, allowing them to take part at their own pace, and make the most out of it whatever their play style, with plenty of options for game challenges for those who want to go all in.
- Something Wicked This Way Comes To DC Legends On Mobile Devices
- Livewire And Cyborg Superman Coming To DC Legends Mobile Game
- The Marvel Monsoon Versus The DC Drought
- 'Futurama: Worlds Of Tomorrow' Gets A Release Date For This Month
- Song From The Flash's Musical Episode Gets Emmy Campaign From Warner Bros
- Avengers Academy Sidesteps Into The Multiverse
- Some Kind Of Avengers Hatch Is Outside Disneyland's Guardians Of The Galaxy Mission: Breakout Ride
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017