Let’s be honest with each other, considering the library of characters that Dragon Ball FighterZ could pull from, we’re probably going to be seeing a lot of announcements over the next few months of people who we could have guessed would already be in the game. Seriously, it would behoove Bandai Namco to leave anyone out, because you know there are fans out there dying to play all three of the Androids together and they’ll be mad as hell if one of them is left out. So expect a lot of these announcements as we get closer to the game’s release.
That being said, Bandai Namco revealed that Trunks, son of Vegeta, will be part of the roster for Dragon Ball FighterZ. Initially, at E3 we saw six fighters in the game: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Frieza, Cell, and Majin Buu. A few days ago, Siliconera posted a magazine page featuring an adult version of Trunks as part of the game. Whether this is regular grown-up trunks who grew up with Gohan regularly or time traveling Trunks who just keeps coming back to mess up the timeline is kinda unclear, but I’d go with the later as a safe bet and expect them to add him as a kid and teenager as different costumes.
- The Androids Have Returned To 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- Krillin And Piccolo Confirmed For 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- Closed Beta Coming Soon For 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' May Have No Cross Play, But Could Come To Switch
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 For Nintendo Switch Release Date Revealed
- Check Out This New Dragon Ball Z Yamcha Figure
- Dragon Ball FighterZ, Arika's Mystery Fighter Game, And Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Will Be Playable At EVO
- That Looks Familiar: New 'Code Vein' Trailer Reminds Us Of A Few Things
- 'The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia' Will Be Released In North America
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Was The Most Watched E3 Trailer On YouTube
- Browsing Bandai Namco's 'Ace Combat 7' & 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' At E3
- Bandai Namco Releases Full Details For E3 Presentation