Welcome to Lying In The Gutters, a record of the most read stories at Bleeding Cool last week, and a few others of note added. You can receive this by e-mail each week if you wish, by signing up here.
And this week? There has been much to mock and parry about Marvel’s Legacy this week, but nothing quite makes as much as impact as a Moist Mouse.
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- Splash Mountain At Disney World Evacuated – Why Can’t I Be So Lucky?
- Marvel Comics Teases The Fantastic Three
- No, Marvel Are Not Changing The Comic Book Industry. But DC Comics Might Be.
- Get A New Look At Old Justice League Costumes
- Are The Boys From Big Bang Theory Getting New Neighbors?
- All The Marvel Legacy Title And Cover Reveals, All In One Place [UPDATED]
- Rumours Of A New Fantastic Four Movie From Fox. You Know, For Kids.
- Comic Artist Tommy Castillo Has Passed Away
- Um, That Thing We Wrote About The Fantastic Three? Well…
- The Marvel Monsoon Versus The DC Drought
- 11 Marvel Comics Getting Renumbered For Marvel Legacy And Make Mine Marvel
- Is Grace Park Returning For Hawaii Five-0 Season 8?
- Marvel Comics To Cut Titles Back As Part Of Marvel Legacy
- Kurt Busiek Fixes Superman And Batman
- Marvel Releases First Six Legacy Teaser Covers, Changing Industry Forever
- Tom Ellis Talks New Adversary, God Johnson And Lucifer Season 3
- The Cover To Mighty Thor #20 Really Gives Away Who The War Thor Is… (SPOILERS)
- ‘Pokémon Sun and Moon’ Finally Gives Us Some Details On Marshadow
- Comic Store In Your Future – No DC Rebirth Titles Have Been Cancelled
- Is This Comic Outlaws’ Most Offensive Social Media Post Yet?
And Ten You May Prefer
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal
- ‘The Fall Of Parker’ Possibly Coming From Amazing Spider-Man And Marvel Comics
- Dan Jurgens Throws Super-Shade On Marvel Legacy Over #ArtCred
- James Robinson Responds To Response To James Robinson Writing Wonder Woman
- Marvel Comics Brings Origin Pages To Marvel Legacy Titles
- Howard Chaykin’s Divided States Of Hysteria Did Exactly What It Was Meant To. Just Not In The Way It Meant To.
- Don’t Expect Fantastic Four In Marvel Legacy, I’m Afraid
- Did Secret Empire #1 Sell Less Than Half As Many Copies As Civil War II #1?
- Oh, I’m Sorry, Did Archie Comics Give You The Impression Someone Was Definitely Going To Die? (SPOILERS)
- DC Comics Launches “Showcase” Anthology For Magazine Stands
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar Announced As Lead For Fox's Dual-Timeline Vampire Series, The Passage
- Second Prints For Steve Rogers, Darth Maul, Venom, Weapon, X-Men Blue And Gold...
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018