Clive Barker’s Seraphim Comics has announced Hellraiser: Anthology Volume Two, a sequel to the graphic novel released in April. It will be released in September, debuting at Son of Monsterpalooza in Burbank, CA and available a week after via www.realclivebarker.com, both as a hardcover graphic novel and a digital download. The anthology will feature stories written by returning Hellraiser comic scribes Ben Meares, Christian Francis, Mark Alan Miller, David McKendry & Rebekah McKendry and Matt Murray, as well as newcomers to the series Zac Thompson & Lonnie Nadler (The Dregs) and Ken Winkler. Artists include returning Hellraiser alumni Daniele Serra (who provides the cover along with a six-page story), Riley Schmitz, Jim Terry and Nick Percival, along with newcomers to the series Mark Torres (Judge Dredd), Hector Casanova (The Lurkers), Christian DiBari (Magdalena), Simon Gough (GI Joe: Snake Eyes), Devmalya Pramanik (Nightbreed) and Nino Cammarata (The Black Cat).
Additionally, the graphic novel will feature a prose story detailing the origin of the fan-favorite Cenobite the Chatterer, written by the Chatterer himself, Nicholas Vince. The tale will feature pen and ink illustrations by Clive Barker.
The anthology is edited and compiled by Ben Meares and designed and lettered by Christian Francis.
- A Few More DC Comics Covers For June - Nick Bradshaw, Dave Johnson, Emanuela Lupacchino, Jenny Frison, Michael Cho And More...
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Cincinnati Bengals - February 21, 2018
- J.H. Williams and Haden Blackman Reteam for Echo Lands #ImageExpo - February 21, 2018
- Crowded, a Kickstarter for Assassins, Chris Sebela and Ted Brandt’s New Image Series - February 21, 2018
- Image Comics Expo 2018: Rob Guillory to Write and Draw ‘Farmhand’ - February 21, 2018
- Image Expo 2018: Rick Remender Unveils Death and Glory - February 21, 2018