Since the Nintendo Switch hit shelves, people have been having a grand old time making Switch docks out of a variety of materials, including other consoles. The latest Switch Dock project comes to us from Alexander Blak courtesy of Kotaku. Blak used a Gameboy Advance SP to create the Switch dock.
“In the process of tinkering with a second Nintendo Switch Dock, I realized the circuit board was pretty much the exact same size as a Gameboy Advance SP,” Blake said in a post on Imgur. “And then I remembered one of my old SPs doesn’t work anymore. So I got to work.”
The SP doesn’t make the most stable dock, and it looks a bit silly, but we aren’t about to put down some serious dedication and ingenuity.
It is, however, incredibly portable given the weight of the Advance SP. It also fits in your pocket. So, while there are sturdier Switch dock options, this one isn’t quite as odd as it might appear.
- PocketSprite Receives Full Funding For Keychain-Sized Game Boy
- Surprised To See 'Star Fox 2' On The Super NES Classic Edition? So Was The Programmer
- Ubisoft Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Anno 1602 with a Free Download - December 17, 2018
- Christmas is Coming to EVE Online with the Permafrost Event - December 17, 2018
- Alfonso Ribeiro is Suing Fortnite for Stealing His “Carlton” Dance - December 17, 2018
- Polish Analysts Expect a Q4 2019 Release for Cyberpunk 2077 - December 17, 2018
- Testing Google’s Project Stream will Get You AC Odyssey For Free - December 17, 2018