With Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters this weekend, Matt and Kerry Stagmer and their crew at Baltimore Knife & Sword take on the task of making Optimus Prime’s sword. The sword in the film is 18 feet long, which would be very difficult to craft. But the brothers are making in larger than human-sized and it is their most elaborate sword they’ve made. It’s always strange to me that they start with a cylinder of steel to make something like a sword. It’s also basically two swords in one… which is even trickier to build plus the handle has over 100 pieces.
This is a very intricate build.
- The Bumblebee Spinoff Transformers Film Casts Lead
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018