With Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters this weekend, Matt and Kerry Stagmer and their crew at Baltimore Knife & Sword take on the task of making Optimus Prime’s sword. The sword in the film is 18 feet long, which would be very difficult to craft. But the brothers are making in larger than human-sized and it is their most elaborate sword they’ve made. It’s always strange to me that they start with a cylinder of steel to make something like a sword. It’s also basically two swords in one… which is even trickier to build plus the handle has over 100 pieces.
This is a very intricate build.
- The Bumblebee Spinoff Transformers Film Casts Lead
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Season Finale Synopsis Released - March 22, 2018
- Read Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Fool Moon #1, Part of Dynamite’s Latest Digital Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom to Appear on iZombie - March 22, 2018
- Magicians Season 3, Episode 11: Messing Around with Time - March 22, 2018
- Supernatural Season 13: Things are Going to Get Rough for Sam - March 22, 2018