With Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters this weekend, Matt and Kerry Stagmer and their crew at Baltimore Knife & Sword take on the task of making Optimus Prime’s sword. The sword in the film is 18 feet long, which would be very difficult to craft. But the brothers are making in larger than human-sized and it is their most elaborate sword they’ve made. It’s always strange to me that they start with a cylinder of steel to make something like a sword. It’s also basically two swords in one… which is even trickier to build plus the handle has over 100 pieces.
This is a very intricate build.
- The Bumblebee Spinoff Transformers Film Casts Lead
- Valiant Expands Merchandise and Collectibles To A Global Market - July 26, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: F. Wesley Schneider Talks Pathfinder: Runescars #3 - July 26, 2017
- Lionsgate Grabs Script For ‘Ballerina’ As Potential John Wick Spinoff - July 26, 2017
- The Flash’s Jessica Camacho Has Been ‘Taken’ By NBC - July 26, 2017
- Tom Felton Not Returning As Regular For ‘The Flash’ Season 4 - July 26, 2017