With Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters this weekend, Matt and Kerry Stagmer and their crew at Baltimore Knife & Sword take on the task of making Optimus Prime’s sword. The sword in the film is 18 feet long, which would be very difficult to craft. But the brothers are making in larger than human-sized and it is their most elaborate sword they’ve made. It’s always strange to me that they start with a cylinder of steel to make something like a sword. It’s also basically two swords in one… which is even trickier to build plus the handle has over 100 pieces.
This is a very intricate build.
- The Bumblebee Spinoff Transformers Film Casts Lead
- The Flash Season 4: Barry Allen Questions Clifford DeVoe - November 21, 2017
- Shannara Chronicles Season 2: “We Must Unite, Or We All Die” - November 21, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3: Things Get Hairy In Vietnam - November 21, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 7 Recap: Wake Up - November 21, 2017
- The Magicians Season 3: Second Trailer And Premiere Date - November 20, 2017