With Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters this weekend, Matt and Kerry Stagmer and their crew at Baltimore Knife & Sword take on the task of making Optimus Prime’s sword. The sword in the film is 18 feet long, which would be very difficult to craft. But the brothers are making in larger than human-sized and it is their most elaborate sword they’ve made. It’s always strange to me that they start with a cylinder of steel to make something like a sword. It’s also basically two swords in one… which is even trickier to build plus the handle has over 100 pieces.
This is a very intricate build.
- The Bumblebee Spinoff Transformers Film Casts Lead
- Kenan Yarar Joins Mike Carey On New Barbarella For Dynamite - September 19, 2017
- Gotham Season 4 Released Dark Band Trailer With More Scarecrow - September 19, 2017
- Herbert West: ReAnimator Comes To Life In A Horror Board Game - September 19, 2017
- Things To Do In L.A. Saturday If You Like Batman: The Animated Series - September 19, 2017
- NFL Late Games: The Rest Of Sunday’s Week 2 Matches - September 18, 2017