With Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters this weekend, Matt and Kerry Stagmer and their crew at Baltimore Knife & Sword take on the task of making Optimus Prime’s sword. The sword in the film is 18 feet long, which would be very difficult to craft. But the brothers are making in larger than human-sized and it is their most elaborate sword they’ve made. It’s always strange to me that they start with a cylinder of steel to make something like a sword. It’s also basically two swords in one… which is even trickier to build plus the handle has over 100 pieces.
This is a very intricate build.
- The Bumblebee Spinoff Transformers Film Casts Lead
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Switching To The NFC East - July 25, 2017
- ‘The Magicians’ Gets Ready For The Voyage Of The Muntjac - July 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017