We wondered how Marvel would get around the restriction not to publish any comics called Fantastic Four, as placed upon it by chairman Ike Perlmutter after a particularly fruitless meeting with Fox Studios a few years ago.
Many had interpreted Marvel legacy teasers as bringing back the Fantastic Four, but last weekend Bleeding Cool was given the nod that this was not to be.
And we also revealed upcoming plans from Fox Studios that will keep Marvel not publishing comics called Fantastic Four for some time.
Well, we now have the Marvel Legacy. It’s not The Fantastic Four, but the revival of FF spin-off title from the seventies, Marvel Two-In-One, the team-up book that originally featured the Thing and whoever else was around. And now teaming up the remaining FF members on Earth, The Thing and The Human Torch.
And a homage cover by Edgar Delgado.
- Comic Store In Your Future: Bring Back The Fantastic Four, Start A Revolution
- All The Marvel Legacy Title And Cover Reveals, All In One Place [UPDATED]
- Baby Steps For The Return Of The Fantastic Four Comic Book?
- Marvel’s Joe Quesada Issues Alert Over Stolen Archie Art – And Of His Earliest Work - October 16, 2017
- AfterShock Solicits For January 2018 – It’s Not Just Babyteeth - October 16, 2017
- How DC Comics’ Vertical Foldout Covers For New Age Of DC Heroes Will Work - October 16, 2017
- DC Comics Solicits For January 2018… A Brand New Year! - October 16, 2017
- Comics People Post #MeToo - October 16, 2017