We wondered how Marvel would get around the restriction not to publish any comics called Fantastic Four, as placed upon it by chairman Ike Perlmutter after a particularly fruitless meeting with Fox Studios a few years ago.
Many had interpreted Marvel legacy teasers as bringing back the Fantastic Four, but last weekend Bleeding Cool was given the nod that this was not to be.
And we also revealed upcoming plans from Fox Studios that will keep Marvel not publishing comics called Fantastic Four for some time.
Well, we now have the Marvel Legacy. It’s not The Fantastic Four, but the revival of FF spin-off title from the seventies, Marvel Two-In-One, the team-up book that originally featured the Thing and whoever else was around. And now teaming up the remaining FF members on Earth, The Thing and The Human Torch.
And a homage cover by Edgar Delgado.
- Comic Store In Your Future: Bring Back The Fantastic Four, Start A Revolution
- All The Marvel Legacy Title And Cover Reveals, All In One Place [UPDATED]
- Baby Steps For The Return Of The Fantastic Four Comic Book?
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018