We wondered how Marvel would get around the restriction not to publish any comics called Fantastic Four, as placed upon it by chairman Ike Perlmutter after a particularly fruitless meeting with Fox Studios a few years ago.
Many had interpreted Marvel legacy teasers as bringing back the Fantastic Four, but last weekend Bleeding Cool was given the nod that this was not to be.
And we also revealed upcoming plans from Fox Studios that will keep Marvel not publishing comics called Fantastic Four for some time.
Well, we now have the Marvel Legacy. It’s not The Fantastic Four, but the revival of FF spin-off title from the seventies, Marvel Two-In-One, the team-up book that originally featured the Thing and whoever else was around. And now teaming up the remaining FF members on Earth, The Thing and The Human Torch.
And a homage cover by Edgar Delgado.
- Comic Store In Your Future: Bring Back The Fantastic Four, Start A Revolution
- All The Marvel Legacy Title And Cover Reveals, All In One Place [UPDATED]
- Baby Steps For The Return Of The Fantastic Four Comic Book?
- Salt Lake Comic Con Gets a New Name, the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention - December 15, 2017
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Asks Retailers to Hold on to Ed Piskor’s Corner Box - December 15, 2017