We wondered how Marvel would get around the restriction not to publish any comics called Fantastic Four, as placed upon it by chairman Ike Perlmutter after a particularly fruitless meeting with Fox Studios a few years ago.
Many had interpreted Marvel legacy teasers as bringing back the Fantastic Four, but last weekend Bleeding Cool was given the nod that this was not to be.
And we also revealed upcoming plans from Fox Studios that will keep Marvel not publishing comics called Fantastic Four for some time.
Well, we now have the Marvel Legacy. It’s not The Fantastic Four, but the revival of FF spin-off title from the seventies, Marvel Two-In-One, the team-up book that originally featured the Thing and whoever else was around. And now teaming up the remaining FF members on Earth, The Thing and The Human Torch.
And a homage cover by Edgar Delgado.
- Comic Store In Your Future: Bring Back The Fantastic Four, Start A Revolution
- All The Marvel Legacy Title And Cover Reveals, All In One Place [UPDATED]
- Baby Steps For The Return Of The Fantastic Four Comic Book?
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018