We’re a few months away from Total War: Warhammer II being released on September 28, so the fine people at Creative Assembly have released a brand new trailer detailing what it is you’ll actually be doing as part of the campaign. Below is the trailer and the description the company sent out about the game and what you’ll be experiencing. I had a chance to play Total War: Warhammer II at E3 this year and had an absolute blast with it, especially being the first in my group to defeat the demo which was a nice bonus. The video below is essentially the intro to the demo I played at the event before things kicked off, giving you a bigger view of the world around you.
The journey begins in the High Elves’ homeland of Ulthuan, where The Great Vortex crackles with magical energy on the Isle of the Dead; its dangerously unstable presence a magnificent but ominous sight that dominates the immediate landscape. The High Elves who reside there are led by Prince Tyrion and, as the video swoops down towards the White Tower of Hoeth and past the Fortress Gates of Ulthuan, you begin to get an understanding of the proud, highly developed people who live there.
Across the treacherous oceans and into Lustria, we see several races from the Old World who have set up outposts, while rogue armies roam the continent in search of riches. You will need to decide whether to enlist them to your cause or put them to the sword in your quest for dominance. The ruins of ancient cities, overrun by the jungle-landscape are there to be exploited… will you build new settlements there, or risk calamity while you delve them for treasure, magical artifacts, and other rewards?
Over on the Turtle Isle, the High Elf Arch-Mage, Teclis, campaigns far from home, deep in Lizardmen country. The Slaan mages rule over the region, directing the Lizardmen armies and their great Saurian beasts according to their Great Plan. If they can revitalise their Geomantic Web, unseen lines of power that connect their ancient cities, their chances of enacting their Great Plan will be greatly increased.
Finally, we are introduced to two Lizardmen Legendary Lords: the Slann Mage-Priest Mazdamundi, who has adopted the Astromancy stance to gain greater insight into his lush surroundings, and the famed Saurus Old-Blood Kroq-Gar, as he prepares to lead a Lizardmen force into battle against the High Elves at The Fallen Gates.
- The Skaven Debut In New 'Total War: Warhammer II' Trailer
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Introduces A New Race To Fight Against
- Besting The Competition During 'Total War: Warhammer II' Demo At E3
- Total War: Warhammer II Announces Release Date At E3
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Gets A Release Date Before E3
- SEGA & Atlus Finally Reveal Their Plans For E3
- Total War: Warhammer II Shows Off The Lizardmen
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018