Nat Gertler of About Comics does a fine job in printing and keeping in print all manner of oddities of the comic book industry – and others. The non-Peanuts work of Charles Schulz, Kurt Busiek and James Fry‘s Liberty Project, facsimile copies of the Negro Motorist Green Book and much more.
But he also print one comic book without any content whatsoever. And is about to run a new printing of it. The Blank™ Comic Book
For those of you who don’t know the product, these are the format of a comic book – 24 pages, saddle-stitched, with cardstock covers – but they are totally and utterly blank. No drawings, no panel frames, no nothing. (And yes, retailers, that means no UPC, sorry.) Hand one to a kid, and you get a comic book right quickly. Hand one (and some money) to an artist, and you get a sketch cover. They have plenty of other uses.
Interested retailers should contact Nat Gertler at email@example.com.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018