Nat Gertler of About Comics does a fine job in printing and keeping in print all manner of oddities of the comic book industry – and others. The non-Peanuts work of Charles Schulz, Kurt Busiek and James Fry‘s Liberty Project, facsimile copies of the Negro Motorist Green Book and much more.
But he also print one comic book without any content whatsoever. And is about to run a new printing of it. The Blank™ Comic Book
For those of you who don’t know the product, these are the format of a comic book – 24 pages, saddle-stitched, with cardstock covers – but they are totally and utterly blank. No drawings, no panel frames, no nothing. (And yes, retailers, that means no UPC, sorry.) Hand one to a kid, and you get a comic book right quickly. Hand one (and some money) to an artist, and you get a sketch cover. They have plenty of other uses.
Interested retailers should contact Nat Gertler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017