Not exactly earth-shattering news coming out of E3, but kind of interesting to look at the numbers and see where everyone stood in terms of popularity and curiosity. During all of E3, YouTube kept a tally of views for all the related trailers happening along with the event, and the most-viewed trailer to hit the list was Star Wars: Battlefront II. Here’s the graphic the company released along with the info.
Sitting in second is Assassins Creed: Origins with FIFA 18 following right behind them. Kinda surprising that with all the hype behind them, Super Mario Odyssey and Anthem aren’t higher on the list than where they sit, and even more surprising is to see Dragon Ball FighterZ crack the top 10 above titles that should have been here like Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite and more of the Nintendo trailers that were dropped during the convention.
Keep in mind, however, that these numbers don’t exactly measure the overall interest of every game at E3, it’s simply YouTube letting you know what was catching people’s eyes when they were looking up news and decided to check out games that intrigued them. So in reality this is just fluff from YouTube, but it’s still kinda interesting to gauge.
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Debuts New "Assault" Trailer
- Krillin And Piccolo Confirmed For 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- Closed Beta Coming Soon For 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' May Have No Cross Play, But Could Come To Switch
- Star Wars: Battlefront II May Have Spoiled Something New About Rey In Episode VIII
- Dataminers Get Full List Of Heroes From The Star Wars: Battlefront II Alpha
- Trunks Added To The Roster Of 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- 'The Inpatient' Revealed To Be A Prequel For 'Until Dawn'
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018