During a recent interview, Amy Pascal, the former Chairperson of Sony and producer on Spider-Man: Homecoming said that the planned Venom and Black Cat movies will exist in the same universe as Tom Holland’s Spider-Man that was introduced in Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War. She went on to say that Spider-Man could even make appearances in the films. She praises Kevin Feige for making the MCU films seem like chapters in an overall book and admits it’s something that Sony wants to emulate…
And all of this seems to be news to Feige who is sitting right next to her. He doesn’t say anything, but the look on his face is somewhere between “deer in the headlights” and “What you talking about, Willis?”. I wonder if Feige is home today re-reading the Marvel / Sony agreement.
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens July 7th.
[BREAKING NEWS] Amy Pascal confirm Black Cat and Vanom movie will pass in the same universe of “Spider-Man: Homecoming pic.twitter.com/qfAKOulqwE
— Tom Holland Updates (@tomhupdates) June 18, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future - How Did Venom #150 Sell For You?
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Director On Bringing Spider-Man To The MCU
- Read The Sovereigns #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 13, 2017
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Does Peanuts in the Style of Riverdale - December 13, 2017
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1: Looking at Mahershala Ali’s Cottonmouth - December 13, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Shawn Aldridge Talks Hack/Slash Vs. Vampirella #3 - December 13, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: When and Why Roy Harper / Arsenal Returns - December 13, 2017