During a recent interview, Amy Pascal, the former Chairperson of Sony and producer on Spider-Man: Homecoming said that the planned Venom and Black Cat movies will exist in the same universe as Tom Holland’s Spider-Man that was introduced in Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War. She went on to say that Spider-Man could even make appearances in the films. She praises Kevin Feige for making the MCU films seem like chapters in an overall book and admits it’s something that Sony wants to emulate…
And all of this seems to be news to Feige who is sitting right next to her. He doesn’t say anything, but the look on his face is somewhere between “deer in the headlights” and “What you talking about, Willis?”. I wonder if Feige is home today re-reading the Marvel / Sony agreement.
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens July 7th.
[BREAKING NEWS] Amy Pascal confirm Black Cat and Vanom movie will pass in the same universe of “Spider-Man: Homecoming pic.twitter.com/qfAKOulqwE
— Tom Holland Updates (@tomhupdates) June 18, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future - How Did Venom #150 Sell For You?
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Director On Bringing Spider-Man To The MCU
- Flash Season 4: Iris West-Allen Suits Up in ‘Run, Iris, Run’ - February 22, 2018
- Comedy Central Keeps the Drinks Flowing by Renewing Drunk History - February 22, 2018
- Jessica Jones Season 2: Jessica Has More Rage… and More Heart - February 22, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Kid Flash Isn’t the Only Speedster Showing Up - February 22, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Cincinnati Bengals - February 21, 2018