So, for me, the trailer for next week’s Doctor Who: World Enough And Time, the penultimate of the series (plus the Christmas Special that already feels an age away), was all about Mondasian Cybermen.
For the good lady wife, it was the prospect of a multiple Masters storyline.
But for the kids? They only had one thing in mind. As promised in trailers previous, it was Missy “dabbing”.
The dance/reaction move that was even picked up by MPs on the front bench of the House Of Commons has finally reached Doctor Who.
And it was all Moffat Jr’s fault…
This may have been my fault. I taught my dad how to dab…
— Louis Moffat (@Curly_Moffat) April 3, 2017
Here’s that trailer in full.
- A “Classic” Strip Mixing Light and Dark: Dunce - June 23, 2018
- Antarctic Press’s Killer Cold Treats for the Summer - June 23, 2018
- When Brian Azzarello Opened the Wrong Hotel Door to Find Adam West – The Batman Panel at Denver Comic Con - June 23, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Comic Industry, Full of Roadblocks - June 23, 2018
- DC Comics 100-Page Giants Will Only Have 12 Pages of Exclusive Story, Will Be Reprinted This Year: Palmiotti - June 23, 2018