So, for me, the trailer for next week’s Doctor Who: World Enough And Time, the penultimate of the series (plus the Christmas Special that already feels an age away), was all about Mondasian Cybermen.
For the good lady wife, it was the prospect of a multiple Masters storyline.
But for the kids? They only had one thing in mind. As promised in trailers previous, it was Missy “dabbing”.
The dance/reaction move that was even picked up by MPs on the front bench of the House Of Commons has finally reached Doctor Who.
And it was all Moffat Jr’s fault…
This may have been my fault. I taught my dad how to dab…
— Louis Moffat (@Curly_Moffat) April 3, 2017
Here’s that trailer in full.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018