So, for me, the trailer for next week’s Doctor Who: World Enough And Time, the penultimate of the series (plus the Christmas Special that already feels an age away), was all about Mondasian Cybermen.
For the good lady wife, it was the prospect of a multiple Masters storyline.
But for the kids? They only had one thing in mind. As promised in trailers previous, it was Missy “dabbing”.
The dance/reaction move that was even picked up by MPs on the front bench of the House Of Commons has finally reached Doctor Who.
And it was all Moffat Jr’s fault…
This may have been my fault. I taught my dad how to dab…
— Louis Moffat (@Curly_Moffat) April 3, 2017
Here’s that trailer in full.
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017