So, for me, the trailer for next week’s Doctor Who: World Enough And Time, the penultimate of the series (plus the Christmas Special that already feels an age away), was all about Mondasian Cybermen.
For the good lady wife, it was the prospect of a multiple Masters storyline.
But for the kids? They only had one thing in mind. As promised in trailers previous, it was Missy “dabbing”.
The dance/reaction move that was even picked up by MPs on the front bench of the House Of Commons has finally reached Doctor Who.
And it was all Moffat Jr’s fault…
This may have been my fault. I taught my dad how to dab…
— Louis Moffat (@Curly_Moffat) April 3, 2017
Here’s that trailer in full.
- 10 Books from DC Comics Go to Multiple Printings – Mostly Metal - December 13, 2017
- Iron Maiden Meltdown Comics Exclusive: Legacy of the Beast Signing Tonight - December 13, 2017
- Dispute Over Albert Uderzo’s Artwork Sees Original Art Removed from Auction House - December 13, 2017
- Spencer Simpson Joins Boom Studios from Fried Pie Comics, and Other Promotions at the Publisher - December 13, 2017
- Archie Comics and the Million-Dollar Printing Debt - December 13, 2017