So, for me, the trailer for next week’s Doctor Who: World Enough And Time, the penultimate of the series (plus the Christmas Special that already feels an age away), was all about Mondasian Cybermen.
For the good lady wife, it was the prospect of a multiple Masters storyline.
But for the kids? They only had one thing in mind. As promised in trailers previous, it was Missy “dabbing”.
The dance/reaction move that was even picked up by MPs on the front bench of the House Of Commons has finally reached Doctor Who.
And it was all Moffat Jr’s fault…
This may have been my fault. I taught my dad how to dab…
— Louis Moffat (@Curly_Moffat) April 3, 2017
Here’s that trailer in full.
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017