A few weeks ago, at Licensing Expo Las Vegas, Warner Bros showed off the Justice League costumes of Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, and The Flash in big glass boxes, photos of which widely circulated on the net. Today, seeing an opportunity to take advantage of a slow news day to get press for the same images again, Warner Bros has posted new photos from the same event onto the official Justice League website. The photos server not only to give us a clear, obstruction-free view of the costumes, but also to show off someone’s rad Photoshop skills.
“They tell me, Vlad, take costume photos from last month and photoshop them on top of overly rendered generic concrete background number four. And take no more than three minutes to do it,” Warner Bros intern Vlad Kozinkerov explained to Bleeding Cool when we asked him to help us pad the word count for this article so we could stay compliant with entertainment media regulations. “So that is what I do.”
Kozinkerov said that he added the logos and plain white text to add some contrast to the composition, while a bright white light emanating from the butt of each character both symbolizes the ray of hope for Justice League following in the wake of Wonder Woman and hides any mistakes made while hastily cutting the Justice League costumes out from their background.
Justice League is set to hit theaters in November, and for the first time since The Dark Knight, the DCEU is heading into a superhero movie release in an environment where everybody actually enjoyed their previous one. Warner Bros will hope to capitalize on Wonder Woman’s success, so it’s probably a good thing thing she dodged the awful costume bullet that took out most of the rest of the team, and especially Batman. Woof!
Check out the photos below.
- Jeremy Lin To Appear In Final Episode Of ELEAGUE Docuseries
- Separated At Birth: Dark Nights: Metal #1 And The Fantastic Fingers Of Felix Faust From JLA #10
- Danny Elfman To Score 'Justice League'
- Warner Bros Was Not Prepared For 'Wonder Woman' To Be A Smash Hit
- They Were Filming Justice League Reshoots In Kempton Park Today. But I Got There Too Late.
- Wonder Woman Shatters DC's Glass Ceiling, While Marvel's Is Made Of Vibranium (Fox Holds The Adamantium Rights)
- Albert Deschesne, Comic Book Letterer, Passes Away
- JUSTICE LEAGUE Battle For Metropolis Opening At Six Flags
- After Joss Whedon Reshoots, Justice League Runtime Now 50 Minutes Shorter - October 21, 2017
- Focusing On The Important Stuff, Impact Wrestling Asks Fans To Choose Official Impact Pizza - October 21, 2017
- WWE Superstars The New Day And Zack Ryder Visit Funko Headquarters - October 21, 2017
- Will Conrad Joins Action Comics Creative Team Earlier Than Expected - October 21, 2017
- Warner Bros Optimistically Working On Justice League Sequel, Still Working On The Batman Script - October 21, 2017