WWE Superstar Enzo Amore may have taken one too many bumps on the head. The “certified G” took to Twitter yesterday to issue a challenge to MMA star Connor McGregor if McGregor wins his fight against boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr.. The matchup between the undefeated Mayweather (82-0) and McGregor (24-3) will be contested under boxing rules, putting UFC Lightweight Champion outside his element. However, both fighters are expected to make around $100 million for the event, which could break records for PPV buys and will certainly be one of the most lucrative fights of all time (Mayweather will earn more than McGregor for the fight). So even if McGregor loses, he still wins.
But Enzo Amore, one half of WWE tag team Enzo and Cass, seems to think McGregor, a notorious trash talker who has bashed pro wrestlers in the past, is a chump. Amore told McGregor that Mayweather is sure to beat him in the fight, and if he doesn’t, Amore will finish what Mayweather started:
.@TheNotoriousMMA , you talk s*** and Floyd is going to knock it out of you. And if he doesn’t, I will.
— Enzo Amore (@real1) June 16, 2017
Amore may think that McGregor is S-A-W-F-T SAAAAAWFT, but Amore has a hard time winning even many of the staged fights he competes in at WWE. In a fight against McGregor, Amore would more likely be a “bonafide dud.”
McGregor, shockingly, has yet to respond to the challenge. His fight with Mayweather will take place on August 26.
- Seth Rollins Will Be On The Cover Of 'WWE 2K18' This Fall
- WWE Champion Jinder Mahal Posts Video Evidence To Disprove Steroid Claims, Blasts Jealous Fans
- Report: WWE Working On New Southpaw Regional Wrestling Episodes
- Watch The Trailer For Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Doc "Nobody Speak," Streaming on Netflix June 23
- WWE & Puma Launch $500 Limited Edition Money In The Bank Shoes
- Trump Political Ally Jesse Ventura Has Vladimir Putin's Personal Assurance For New TV Show
- Conor McGregor Signs Bout Agreement to Fight Floyd Mayweather
- Little Shop Of Horrors Returns To Theaters For 2 Nights Only This Halloween, But What’s Trump Got To Do With It? - October 19, 2017
- Elite Retailer Cabal ComicsPRO Targets Portland For February Meeting, Plans Fall Expansion - October 19, 2017
- Marvel Goes Tabloid, Reveals Spider-Man’s Arrest Warrant - October 19, 2017
- Man Dressed As Pikachu Caught By Secret Service After Hopping Barrier At White House - October 19, 2017
- A Ghostbusters Tease From Tom Waltz, Erik Burnham, And Dan Schoening For February - October 19, 2017