WWE Champion Jinder Mahal has taken to Instagram to refute claims that his stunning physique is the result of steroid use, as implied by former WWE Superstar as well as fans on the internet. After posting a workout video and asking if fans would like to see him post more, Mahal noted, “I’m sure some of you will suggest I don’t, just so you can continue making “steroid” and “wellness policy” comments, without seeing the work that goes in. In an attempt to temporarily make yourselves feel better about the discomfort you have with your self, as a result of all the work you are NOT doing…”
Mahal then doubled down on his attack on fans, saying, “But please, if it makes you feel significant in any way, keep them coming.. I know I look good! Just know that it will not improve your body or confidence, only getting off the couch and doing the work will.”
Here it is … Part 2 of yesterdays workout. Would you like to see more of the work and training that goes into being The WWE Champion?? Thinking of making this a regular occurrence. • I'm sure some of you will suggest I don't, just so you can continue making "steroid" and "wellness policy" comments, without seeing the work that goes in. In an attempt to temporarily make yourselves feel better about the discomfort you have with your self, as a result of all the work you are NOT doing… • But please, if it makes you feel significant in any way, keep them coming.. I know I look good! Just know that it will not improve your body or confidence, only getting off the couch and doing the work will.👊🏽 #MainEventMahal #fitness #wwe #jindermahal #bodybuilding #motivation #WWEMITB #wwechampionship **vid credit : @mattgirard – dude is amazing!**
In addition to fans attempting to temporarily make themselves feel better about the discomfort they have with themselves, former WWE Superstar Ryback recently attempted to hinder the Jinder by accusing the champ of being on the juice, saying the secret is in the tits.
“Speaking of tits, who I noticed had tits this week on RAW, Jinder Mahal. I noticed… they did a close up of his fucking chest and I just noticed it right away. I’ve never had that or anything because I don’t… like, there’s no reason to. When you get gyno, red flags right off the fucking bat, Dr. Black.,” Ryback said back in April, referring to gynocomastia, or enlarged breasts in men, a symptom of hormone imbalance.
“Jesus Christ, that shit don’t happen on its own,” Ryback continued burying Mahal, who was at that time set to challenge for the WWE Championship, which he later won. “And I like Jinder and whatnot and he looks great, but I am pointing out the obvious, that that doesn’t just fucking happen from fucking drinking your protein shake.”
However, Mahal soon fired back, claiming that his physique was the result of a strict diet and workout schedule, and that he was straight-edge:
The secret is consistency. I literally haven’t had a cheat meal in 3-4 months. I haven’t eaten anything I shouldn’t have. Even now, on the tour, I have my cooling bag with me and I carry 5 meals with me so that I eat every 2 hours. I eat 30/40 grammes of carbohydrates, 30/40 grammes of proteins with every meal.
Then there’s cardio 6 days a week and weight training 6 days a week. I also became straight-edge. I also do a lot of Olympic compound movements.
Then there are lots of basic squats, lots of push-ups and other exercises. Overall, from diet to exercise, I’m seeing good results. I’m going to keep getting in better shape because not only do I look better but I feel better.
I feel better inside the ring in terms of stamina and endurance, which is important if I want to become WWE Champion and have long matches every night.
And now, he’s posted video evidence of that workout schedule, and chided fans for doubting him. That pretty much settles this feud, right?
- Seth Rollins Will Be On The Cover Of 'WWE 2K18' This Fall
- Eric Bischoff Praises Jinder Mahal, Says "Social Justice Warrior Stuff" Is "Not Applicable" To Pro Wrestling
- Fanboy Rampage: Randy Orton Sorry, Not Sorry, About Twitter Feud With Indy Wrestlers, Bubba Ray Dudley
- Hey Ryback: Straight-Edge Jinder Mahal Says Consistency, Not Roids, Got Him His Stunning Physique
- WWE Proves They Are The New WCW With 'House Of Horrors' Match
- How Did Smackdown #1 Contender Jinder Mahal Get His Stunning Physique? Ryback Claims Secret Is In The ***s
- Lip Sync Battle Loss to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon Forces Jimmy Fallon to Appear at WWE Raw 25 - January 19, 2018
- EXCLUSSSIVE: Are These Script Excerpts from the First Draft of Brian Michael Bendis’s Action Comics #1000 Story? - January 19, 2018
- Abnett and Culbard’s Wild’s End Returns to BOOM! for Journey’s End OGN - January 19, 2018
- Superman Finally Gets His Red Underwear Back in Action Comics #1000 - January 19, 2018
- Justice League Blu-Ray to Contain Bonus Scenes, Keeping Hope Alive for Snyder Cut - January 19, 2018