Good news for fans of Southpaw Regional Wrestling, the obscure 1980s wrestling promotion whose videocassettes were recently unearthed and aired on WWE’s YouTube Channel. Though WWE at the time claimed that those were the only surviving tapes, and the company presumably went out of business after their Lethal Leap Year pay-per-view event was ruined by the fact that 1987 did not have a February 29th, all the dirt sheets are reporting that WWE is filmi… er, we mean, has unearthed more video cassettes and is working on cleaning them up for release. No word on what those tapes may contain, which wrestlers are featured, or whether we’ll ever get the blowoff to that Tex Ferguson vs. Chad Too Badd feud, or whether Chett Chetterfield’s wife, Susan, ever called him.
If you haven’t watched the first set of tapes, you can catch up below so you’re up to speed on all the hot angles and storylines before the new tapes are released.
- Seth Rollins Will Be On The Cover Of 'WWE 2K18' This Fall
- John Cena Reveals WWE Has Unearthed More Southpaw Regional Wrestling Footage
- Southpaw Regional Wrestling Is Most Wrestling Thing To Happen In Wrestling This Week
- WWE Debuts New Old Wrestling Show On WWE.com Today: SRW - Southpaw Regional Wrestling
- Paramount Teases Coming to America 2 at CinemaCon 2018 - April 25, 2018
- New Inuk-Canadian Superhero Snowguard to Join Marvel’s Champions - April 25, 2018
- Saint Germaine, Raven Chronicles, Legends of Aukera, and Caliber Presents: Caliber Comics’ July Solicitations - April 25, 2018
- Here are Your 2018 Glyph Comics Award Nominees - April 25, 2018
- Cartoonist Musa Kart, Cumhuriyet Journalists Sentenced to Prison for Criticizing Turkish President - April 25, 2018