Good news for fans of Southpaw Regional Wrestling, the obscure 1980s wrestling promotion whose videocassettes were recently unearthed and aired on WWE’s YouTube Channel. Though WWE at the time claimed that those were the only surviving tapes, and the company presumably went out of business after their Lethal Leap Year pay-per-view event was ruined by the fact that 1987 did not have a February 29th, all the dirt sheets are reporting that WWE is filmi… er, we mean, has unearthed more video cassettes and is working on cleaning them up for release. No word on what those tapes may contain, which wrestlers are featured, or whether we’ll ever get the blowoff to that Tex Ferguson vs. Chad Too Badd feud, or whether Chett Chetterfield’s wife, Susan, ever called him.
If you haven’t watched the first set of tapes, you can catch up below so you’re up to speed on all the hot angles and storylines before the new tapes are released.
- Seth Rollins Will Be On The Cover Of 'WWE 2K18' This Fall
- John Cena Reveals WWE Has Unearthed More Southpaw Regional Wrestling Footage
- Southpaw Regional Wrestling Is Most Wrestling Thing To Happen In Wrestling This Week
- WWE Debuts New Old Wrestling Show On WWE.com Today: SRW - Southpaw Regional Wrestling
- BOOM! Promises “Holiday Cheer” In ‘Giant Days’ Holiday Special - August 16, 2017
- Bowers, Sims, And Walker Bring Back Darkhawk For One Issue Only In Marvel Legacy - August 16, 2017
- CM Punk Writes Marvel Legacy ‘Master Of Kung Fu’ One-Shot With Dalibor Talajic - August 16, 2017
- Etrigan Returns In November For ‘The Demon: Hell Is Earth’ From Constant, Walker, And Hennessy - August 16, 2017
- Rob Liefeld To America: “Don’t Be A Freaking Nazi” - August 16, 2017