Good news for fans of Southpaw Regional Wrestling, the obscure 1980s wrestling promotion whose videocassettes were recently unearthed and aired on WWE’s YouTube Channel. Though WWE at the time claimed that those were the only surviving tapes, and the company presumably went out of business after their Lethal Leap Year pay-per-view event was ruined by the fact that 1987 did not have a February 29th, all the dirt sheets are reporting that WWE is filmi… er, we mean, has unearthed more video cassettes and is working on cleaning them up for release. No word on what those tapes may contain, which wrestlers are featured, or whether we’ll ever get the blowoff to that Tex Ferguson vs. Chad Too Badd feud, or whether Chett Chetterfield’s wife, Susan, ever called him.
If you haven’t watched the first set of tapes, you can catch up below so you’re up to speed on all the hot angles and storylines before the new tapes are released.
- Seth Rollins Will Be On The Cover Of 'WWE 2K18' This Fall
- John Cena Reveals WWE Has Unearthed More Southpaw Regional Wrestling Footage
- Southpaw Regional Wrestling Is Most Wrestling Thing To Happen In Wrestling This Week
- WWE Debuts New Old Wrestling Show On WWE.com Today: SRW - Southpaw Regional Wrestling
- Jim Ross And Lita Will Be The Announcers For WWE’s May Young Classic Women’s Tournament - June 26, 2017
- Could A Major Attitude Era Star Be Returning To WWE RAW Tonight? - June 26, 2017
- Drake Bell Continues Teasing DC Role On Twitter; Could It Be Nightwing On ‘Titans’? - June 26, 2017
- Uh Oh: Ron Howard Once Defended Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Calling It “Truly Amazing” - June 26, 2017
- See A (Sort-Of) EXCLUSIVE Preview Of IDW’s “New” Star Wars: The Force Awakens Young Reader Graphic Novel - June 26, 2017