Total Divas star Nikki Bella won’t be at WWE Money in the Bank tomorrow night. Instead, she’ll be at the I Heart Radio Awards in Toronto, where she’ll be presenting an award. However, in the latest video on the Bella Twins YouTube channel, Bella promised she’ll be watching the PPV on her phone using the WWE app while she’s at the awards. She’s so excited about the first ever women’s Money in the Bank match, in fact, that she says she might fly to St. Louis and join in the match!
First ever girls’ match. Maybe I’ll fly straight in and join, be the sixth member. Who knows?
Of course, Bella is still taking time off to recover from a neck injury, so she won’t actually be competing. She did, however, share how she feels about the historic moment:
No, but I really, really, really, really wish that I could be at Money in the Bank. Goodness, it makes me so proud of the women in WWE. Every week, every month, every year, we just keep breaking more and more barriers and making history and just proving who the women really are in WWE. It makes me so proud. Every week I watch, I’m like a proud mom at home, which makes me feel old.
But it isn’t just Nikki Bella who Nikki Bella wants to see return to the ring. She also challenged her sister, Brie Bella, who retired from wrestling to raise a family with her husband Daniel Bryan and newborn baby, Birdie Joe, to get back in the ring as well.
This is to you, Brie. You better get your baby body in check. And I don’t mean losing weight. Healing, and breast feeding, and doing whatever you gotta do, because you and me, sister, we gotta get back.
While Nikki will surely be returning to the ring soon, it may be a longer time before Brie decides to wrestle again, if ever. However, we will get to see both Bella Twins soon when Total Bellas Season 2 airs on the E! Network this fall. And, of course, we can always follow their YouTube channel.
Watch the video below:
- Seth Rollins Will Be On The Cover Of 'WWE 2K18' This Fall
- With Eva Marie And Maybe Paige Gone, Alexa Bliss And Nia Jax Could Join Total Divas Cast
- Total Divas Star Brie Bella Had To Have A C-Section Because Her Abs Were Too Tight, Says Nikki Bella
- Will Nikki Bella And John Cena Move In With Brie Bella And Daniel Bryan For Total Bellas Season 2?
- WWE Total Divas Stars Brie Bella And Daniel Bryan Announce The Birth Of Their Baby Birdie Joe
- Is Tonight's Total Divas Finale The Last Time We'll See Eva Marie And Paige In WWE?
- Ahead Of Total Divas Finale, Watch The Trailer For Eva Marie's New Movie: Inconceivable (Spoilers)
- Could A Major Attitude Era Star Be Returning To WWE RAW Tonight? - June 26, 2017
- Drake Bell Continues Teasing DC Role On Twitter; Could It Be Nightwing On ‘Titans’? - June 26, 2017
- Uh Oh: Ron Howard Once Defended Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Calling It “Truly Amazing” - June 26, 2017
- See A (Sort-Of) EXCLUSIVE Preview Of IDW’s “New” Star Wars: The Force Awakens Young Reader Graphic Novel - June 26, 2017
- Could Peter Capaldi Regenerate Into Olivia Colman On Doctor Who? David Tennant Doesn’t Think So - June 26, 2017