In the light of the unqualified success of Dark Days: The Forge, the same creative team of Scott Snyder, James Tynion, Jim Lee, Andy Kubert and John Romita are putting out the sequel, Dark Days: The Casting that sits between The Forge and Metal. And DC Comics has a preview.
So we get more Hawkman/Thanagar action, The Joker taking down Green Lantern, and what appears to be a Superman/Batman mashup character – something from the Dark Matter Multiverse perhaps?
DARK DAYS: THE CASTING #1
- Written by SCOTT SNYDER and JAMES TYNION IV—Art by JIM LEE, ANDY KUBERT, JOHN ROMITA JR. and others—Cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS—Variant cover by ANDY KUBERT—Variant cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
- *Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
- The Joker’s surprise attack threatens to lay waste to all of Batman’s carefully laid plans. Will the Dark Knight be able to regain the trust of his closest allies, Green Lantern and Duke, and prevent the forces of darkness from consuming the DC Universe?! Will Hawkman’s warning stop our heroes from peering into the abyss?
- The great comics event of summer 2017 is on its way, courtesy of superstar writers Scott Snyder and James Tynion IV with art by a master class of comics artists: Andy Kubert, Jim Lee and John Romita Jr.!
- ONE-SHOT • On sale JULY 12 • 40 pg, FC, card-stock cover, $4.99 US • RATED T+
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017