In the light of the unqualified success of Dark Days: The Forge, the same creative team of Scott Snyder, James Tynion, Jim Lee, Andy Kubert and John Romita are putting out the sequel, Dark Days: The Casting that sits between The Forge and Metal. And DC Comics has a preview.
So we get more Hawkman/Thanagar action, The Joker taking down Green Lantern, and what appears to be a Superman/Batman mashup character – something from the Dark Matter Multiverse perhaps?
DARK DAYS: THE CASTING #1
- Written by SCOTT SNYDER and JAMES TYNION IV—Art by JIM LEE, ANDY KUBERT, JOHN ROMITA JR. and others—Cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS—Variant cover by ANDY KUBERT—Variant cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
- *Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
- The Joker’s surprise attack threatens to lay waste to all of Batman’s carefully laid plans. Will the Dark Knight be able to regain the trust of his closest allies, Green Lantern and Duke, and prevent the forces of darkness from consuming the DC Universe?! Will Hawkman’s warning stop our heroes from peering into the abyss?
- The great comics event of summer 2017 is on its way, courtesy of superstar writers Scott Snyder and James Tynion IV with art by a master class of comics artists: Andy Kubert, Jim Lee and John Romita Jr.!
- ONE-SHOT • On sale JULY 12 • 40 pg, FC, card-stock cover, $4.99 US • RATED T+
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017