It never ends. Okay, maybe it does, but later than we thought.
August sees the publication of the extra edition of Secret Empire with a new issue turning the eleven issue series into twelve (#0, FCBD and #1-#10)
Well, will this make it lucky thirteen?
September will, apparently, see the release of Secret Empire Omega #1 from Marvel Comics. Could this be a final final final issue of the series? The title does suggest it may actually be ending this time though.
Until we get to November’s Secret Empire: Oh Go On, Just One More, Pleeeeease #1, naturally.
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017