Hey, it’s the weekend! Time to party, or work, or go to conventions! In preparation for AwesomeCon this weekend, I hit up a 7-11 for some snacks and came across these Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 M&M’s — was there ever any question that I’d buy a pack?
Depending on which flavor you get, a different team member will be represented on the package. I hadn’t tried the crispy ones yet, and I do like Rocket, so easy sell. M&M’s are delicious regardless what flavor you get, and these were only $1. Win-win in my book, and I got a nice sugar kick, so I can aptly survive day one of AwesomeCon. Time to go pay exuberant amounts of money for celebrity autographs, yay!
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Eggo Waffles — Who's The Leader Of The Waffle? Mickey Mouse!
- Nerd Food: Don't Worry, These Maleficent Cake Pops Won't Put You To Sleep
- Nerd Food: Star Wars Campbell's Soup For Even A Sith's The Soul
- Nerd Food: Transformers Tastykake Krimpets Are Fluffy, Butterscotchy Delights
- Day One Of AwesomeCon 2017! Cosplay! Mommy Rooms!
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018
- Shirts, Pins, and More Merchandise Available at Disneyland’s Pixar Fest - April 20, 2018
- Dealing with Childhood Trauma: Dodo, a Review - April 20, 2018