Hey, it’s the weekend! Time to party, or work, or go to conventions! In preparation for AwesomeCon this weekend, I hit up a 7-11 for some snacks and came across these Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 M&M’s — was there ever any question that I’d buy a pack?
Depending on which flavor you get, a different team member will be represented on the package. I hadn’t tried the crispy ones yet, and I do like Rocket, so easy sell. M&M’s are delicious regardless what flavor you get, and these were only $1. Win-win in my book, and I got a nice sugar kick, so I can aptly survive day one of AwesomeCon. Time to go pay exuberant amounts of money for celebrity autographs, yay!
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Eggo Waffles — Who's The Leader Of The Waffle? Mickey Mouse!
- Nerd Food: Don't Worry, These Maleficent Cake Pops Won't Put You To Sleep
- Nerd Food: Star Wars Campbell's Soup For Even A Sith's The Soul
- Nerd Food: Transformers Tastykake Krimpets Are Fluffy, Butterscotchy Delights
- Day One Of AwesomeCon 2017! Cosplay! Mommy Rooms!
- New Shops Open In Disney Springs, Just In Time For Holiday Spending! - October 18, 2017
- The Viper And The Artist Take On Owens And Zayn - October 18, 2017
- Nerd Food: Lost City Diner In Baltimore, Maryland - October 18, 2017
- The 6 Million Dollar Question: Who Wins The 6 Women Tag Team Match On SmackDown Live? - October 17, 2017
- Nerd Food: 4 Geeky Themed Snacks From New York Comic Con 2017 - October 17, 2017