Hey, it’s the weekend! Time to party, or work, or go to conventions! In preparation for AwesomeCon this weekend, I hit up a 7-11 for some snacks and came across these Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 M&M’s — was there ever any question that I’d buy a pack?
Depending on which flavor you get, a different team member will be represented on the package. I hadn’t tried the crispy ones yet, and I do like Rocket, so easy sell. M&M’s are delicious regardless what flavor you get, and these were only $1. Win-win in my book, and I got a nice sugar kick, so I can aptly survive day one of AwesomeCon. Time to go pay exuberant amounts of money for celebrity autographs, yay!
- Nerd Food: Transformers Tastykake Krimpets Are Fluffy, Butterscotchy Delights
- Day One Of AwesomeCon 2017! Cosplay! Mommy Rooms!
- Nerd Food: Let It Go With Finders Keepers’ New ‘Frozen’ Egg Surprise - June 25, 2017
- Are Disney Parks Planning A Captain America Shield Toss Attraction? - June 25, 2017
- Mega Makeover In Store For Walt Disney World’s Epcot This Fall - June 24, 2017
- Rare First Appearance Mickey Mouse Animation Art Up For Auction - June 24, 2017
- Lobo/Road Runner Special #1 Review: Can Lobo Get The Best Of The Road Runner? - June 24, 2017