Developed by Asobo Studio and featured on the Focus home Interactive stand A Plague Tale: Innocence is unveiled today for the very first time in its E3 trailer. Coming into E3 this year, A Plague Tale is one of the more unique titles. So many games all look the same after a while, but not A Plague Tale.
Set in 1349, with the plague ravaging through France. Amicia and her younger brother Hugo are pursued by the Inquisition through villages devastated by the disease. On their way, they will have to join forces with other orphans and evade swarms of rats using fire and light. Aided only by the link that binds their fates together, the children will face the darkest days of history in their struggle to survive.
A Plague Tale: Innocence will offer an adventure supported by an original scenario, with gameplay that blends action, adventure and stealth phases. And, from what I’ve seen, it seems to do a decent job of blending those genres without sacrificing too much. Granted, they all play well with each other, but there are certain challenges you expect from an Action title you don’t expect from a game where your protagonists are a bunch of starving orphans.
- Examining The Art Behind 'The Last Night' At E3
- A New Switch Update Will Allow For User And Save Data Transfers - October 19, 2017
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider Was Gorgeous Already And Now Its Even Better - October 19, 2017
- Monster Energy Supercross Is Milestone’s Second Attempt At An Arcade Racer - October 19, 2017
- Gran Turismo Sport’s Ultimate Bundle Is Ridiculous - October 18, 2017
- Cyberpunk 2077 Development Is “Continuing As Planned” Says CD Projekt Red - October 18, 2017