It’s nice to feel a sense of accomplishment, and my playthrough of Total War: Warhammer II from SEGA gave me a lovely memory to cap off the day for E3. For this particular demo, everyone was treated to an opening video about the game and then given the first mission to play in a room of about 40 gamers, who all started at the same time.
It was the basic first mission you always get in a game like this: Drive all the people out of a specific land as they send resources your way from different points. So, fairly easy to accomplish for everyone involved.
The game flows a lot smoother than the last game, as well as many others in the genre. You can tell the game was given a swift kick in the backside to run and perform better, which is always a fine bonus to look forward to. The graphics and sound effects were spot-on, though they were very generic as to what was happening in the situation, however, that could be excused for a demo.
At the end, I was the first person to complete the mission with 15 minutes to spare in the demo time. A lovely accomplishment, especially when I saw some others in my row were struggling with a dragon. From what little I played, I could see Total War: Warhammer II was going to be a great addition to the series, as we patiently await the September 28th release date.
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Introduces A New Race To Fight Against
- Creative Assembly Give A First Look Of Total War: Warhammer II's Campaign
- Total War: Warhammer II Announces Release Date At E3
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Gets A Release Date Before E3
- SEGA & Atlus Finally Reveal Their Plans For E3
- Total War: Warhammer II Shows Off The Lizardmen
- SEGA Has Announced Total War: WARHAMMER II
- Mobile Game Pigeon Pop Gets Caught Stealing Artwork - February 25, 2018
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases “The Residence” DLC for Little Nightmares - February 24, 2018
- Spike Chunsoft Will Reveal Four New Localization Games At GDC 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Xbox Teases Rise of the Tomb Raider Headed to Xbox Game Pass - February 24, 2018