Getting a chance to go through the Capcom area at E3 just made me giddy as hell. Aside from all of the bust figures and statues I wish I owned, along with a Mega Man statue that needs to be standing in my living room, there were three main games you had to see in the area: Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2, and Monster Hunter World
First off, we got a 20-minute presentation for Monster Hunter World. While the game was fun to watch, I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I had the ability to play it myself instead of watching a developer show me around and do all their fancy stuff. Good on them for the game, but I really wanted a demo. Next up was MvCI, where I got to play what appeared like the first chapter of the game. No spoilers, you get to play as several characters from the series, including the Rocket Racoon, Captain Marvel, Mega Man, Doctor Strange, Thor and more. I had a lot of fun playing this game and want it in my home immediately.
Finally, it was onto the Mega Man Legacy Collection 2, where I took a few minutes to play and prove I’m out of practice on Mega Man 7. This is something I’ve been waiting to see for several months as it was a rumor this would be happening and the announcement made it an awesome reality. The last two in the series are designed to be straight up endurance runs for old-school gamers ad it’s nice having them on current gen consoles.
Overall, I loved my time in the Capcom area. It’s just a shame I won’t see more of it on a daily basis and have to wait for these to come to my home.
- Retro-Modern-Retro Adventures: We Review 'Mega Man Legacy Collection 2'
- YouTube Reloads 'Dai Gyakuten Saiban' Dubs After Citing Fair Use
- Fan Made 'Mega Man' Project 'Mega Maker' Might Come Out?
- Capcom & Bandai Namco Tag Team To Improve Matchmaking
- Offending Everyone Is Their Superpower: We Review ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ - October 18, 2017
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection’ Is Finally Getting Fixed… In 2018 - October 18, 2017
- Lucio, Mercy, & Zenyatta Get Some Changes In New ‘Overwatch’ Patch - October 18, 2017
- The Latest ‘Pokémon GO’ Update Sets Up Third Gen Pokémon - October 18, 2017
- Derek Lieu Creates A Video Game Trailer Spec Website - October 17, 2017