Aisha Tyler is very busy. She is the host of Whose Line Is It Anyway, a newly promoted regular on Criminal Minds, a voice actor on the animated series Archer and a panelist on The Talk. With a schedule like that, something had to give. Tyler announced today on the Talk that she would be leaving the show at the end of the season.
She explained on the broadcast today. “People always go ‘How to you do all that?’ And I don’t always have an answer.” She described her time on The Talk as, “Such a joy that it never feels like work to me.” But Tyler recently got the chance to direct a feature film. “I knew that was what I wanted to do the rest of my life, what I wanted to put my energy into. And i started to think about it and could not see how that would work.” The shooting schedule for The Talk is rather aggressive, shooting 11 months out of the years. She brokedown while telling the audience. “At the end of this season, I’m going to be leaving the show.”
Tyler directed the film Axis, provided the voice for Lana Kane on Archer and plays Dr. Tara Lewis on Criminal Minds. She has been acting for over twenty years staring back in 1996 where she played a reporter on Nash Bridges. She has had recurring roles on Friends, 24, CSI and Ghost Whisperer.
- Archer Goes To Dreamland (1947)
- Aisha Tyler To Host Ubisoft's E3 Press Conference Once Again
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018