Valiant and the Keep A Breast Foundation have teamed up for a special edition of Faith, in association with the 2017 Vans Warped Tour. Faith Warped Tour/Keep A Breast Special Edition #1 was written by Justine Prado (Finding Molly) with art by Clayton Henry (Archer & Armstrong) and Kate Niemczyk (Mockingbird).
The issue will be available at Warped Tour dates starting this Friday, June 16th in Seattle, WA, all the way through to August 6th when the tour ends in Pomona, CA. It is also available to read for free through comiXology, the Valiant mobile app, and the Keep A Breast Foundation website.
Since 2016, Valiant and the Keep A Breast Foundation have teamed up their efforts in the form of an official partnership dedicated to furthering the California-based non-profit’s ongoing mission with new initiatives in educational publishing, fundraising merchandise, convention and exhibitions outreach around the world, and much more. Faith serves as Keep A Breast’s “comics ambassador” and will continue to appear in a number of the foundation’s global promotional endeavors.
Faith was created by former Marvel Editor-in-Chief Jim Shooter and Eisner Award-winning writer and artist David Lapham in Valiant’s Harbinger series in 1992. In 2016 she would spin off into her own series with Faith #1. Most recently, Faith’s ongoing series earned a 2017 Eisner Award nomination for “Best New Series”.
- Writer’s Commentary: Ian Edginton Talks About Killer Instinct #4 - January 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018