The relationship between Jim Gordon and Leslie Thompkins may be over for now on Gotham, but the relationship between Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin just moved forward. The couple began dating in 2015 and got engaged 7 months ago. On Friday, Baccarin’s 38th birthday, they got married in a small ceremony with family and friends.
Baccarin is a fixture in genre films and TV having been in Firefly, V and Deadpool while the 38 year old McKenzie was mainly known for his time on The OC and Southland, though ironically he was the voice of Bruce Wayne in the animated Batman: Year One.
Baccarin has a 3-year old son, Julius, from her previous marriage to Austin Chick and in 2016 she gave birth to a daughter with McKenzie named Frances. The girl is named after McKenzie’s mother and not the character Deadpool is looking for in the movie.
It may have seemed strange to comic fans to see Thompkins, a surrogate mother figure for Batman, hooking up with Gordon, a friend and mentor… but it obviously worked well for the actors.
- Gotham Season 4 Episode 1 Comic-Con Synopsis
- The Gotham Finale - A Fireworks Display Mixed With A Festival In Outer Space
- Selina Gets A Whip While Gotham Burns In Newest Trailer
- Alexander Siddig Talks About Playing Ra's al Ghul
- Harvey Blames The Butler For Hugo Strange Being Gone
- Former Comic Publisher/Editor, Larry Shell, Needs Help To Keep His Home - October 22, 2017
- Shannara Chronicles Season 2: Where Might The Journey Take Us? - October 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Inhumans Season 1: Will The Ends Justify The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Gotham Season 4: What Are The Signals For The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Where Is This Season Flying Off To? - October 22, 2017