Today sees the first all-comics issue of the New York Times Magazine. Everything from cover to contents to editorials to features is presented in comic book format. And from some rather familiar names too.
The magazine has placed 12 stories, taken from the Metro reporting desk, and told them in comic book format. By Bill Bragg, Robert G Fresson, Tillie Walden, Wesley Allsbrook, Bianca Bagnarelli, Sammy Harkham, KL Ricks, Andrew Rae, Francesco Francavilla, David Mazzucchelli, and a brand new report by Andy Newman and Tom Gauld.
You can see a preview of the whole magazine below, read the 12 stories for free here and buy the magazine in tomorrow’s Sunday New York Times.
- Jon Berk On The Vintage Comic And Art Collector's Chase
- Stan Lee Assembles The Avengers And More Marvel Heroes For The Disney Cruise Line
- The Russians Are Here - The Ad Running In New York, Los Angeles And Washington
- DC Comics Reprints Batman #24, Puts The Spoiler On The Cover...
- IDW Full Solicits For August 2017 Includes A Major Crossover - Donald and Mickey!
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018