Today sees the first all-comics issue of the New York Times Magazine. Everything from cover to contents to editorials to features is presented in comic book format. And from some rather familiar names too.
The magazine has placed 12 stories, taken from the Metro reporting desk, and told them in comic book format. By Bill Bragg, Robert G Fresson, Tillie Walden, Wesley Allsbrook, Bianca Bagnarelli, Sammy Harkham, KL Ricks, Andrew Rae, Francesco Francavilla, David Mazzucchelli, and a brand new report by Andy Newman and Tom Gauld.
You can see a preview of the whole magazine below, read the 12 stories for free here and buy the magazine in tomorrow’s Sunday New York Times.
- Jon Berk On The Vintage Comic And Art Collector's Chase
- Stan Lee Assembles The Avengers And More Marvel Heroes For The Disney Cruise Line
- The Russians Are Here - The Ad Running In New York, Los Angeles And Washington
- DC Comics Reprints Batman #24, Puts The Spoiler On The Cover...
- IDW Full Solicits For August 2017 Includes A Major Crossover - Donald and Mickey!
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017