Today sees the first all-comics issue of the New York Times Magazine. Everything from cover to contents to editorials to features is presented in comic book format. And from some rather familiar names too.
The magazine has placed 12 stories, taken from the Metro reporting desk, and told them in comic book format. By Bill Bragg, Robert G Fresson, Tillie Walden, Wesley Allsbrook, Bianca Bagnarelli, Sammy Harkham, KL Ricks, Andrew Rae, Francesco Francavilla, David Mazzucchelli, and a brand new report by Andy Newman and Tom Gauld.
You can see a preview of the whole magazine below, read the 12 stories for free here and buy the magazine in tomorrow’s Sunday New York Times.
- Jon Berk On The Vintage Comic And Art Collector's Chase
- Stan Lee Assembles The Avengers And More Marvel Heroes For The Disney Cruise Line
- The Russians Are Here - The Ad Running In New York, Los Angeles And Washington
- DC Comics Reprints Batman #24, Puts The Spoiler On The Cover...
- IDW Full Solicits For August 2017 Includes A Major Crossover - Donald and Mickey!
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017