Back in February at the ComicsPro annual meeting, Filip Sablik announced the Boom! Guarantee program, a new initiative open to all comics retailers in which six different Boom! titles are offered as returnable every month. The program includes a free, Boom!-branded floor display, which has six pockets to house said returnable titles.
Retailers should be receiving their display any day now, but here’s a look…
And how they all fit together, from Boom! retailer rep, Morgan…
Retailers who want their own can get more information on the program here…
- IDW Launches Star Wars Adventures, Duck Tales, Samurai Jack, Infinite Loop, Wormwood, Half Past Danger, I Am A Number And The Limbo Lounge
- Old Man Jack: New Big Trouble In Little China Comic Series!
- 20th Century Fox "Strategically Invests" In BOOM! Studios
- Roller Derby Comic, Slam! To Be Cancelled And Resolicited By Boom! Studios
- Amadeus Cho Creators Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Team-Up Once More For 'Mech Cadet Yu' At BOOM!
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018