Back in February at the ComicsPro annual meeting, Filip Sablik announced the Boom! Guarantee program, a new initiative open to all comics retailers in which six different Boom! titles are offered as returnable every month. The program includes a free, Boom!-branded floor display, which has six pockets to house said returnable titles.
Retailers should be receiving their display any day now, but here’s a look…
And how they all fit together, from Boom! retailer rep, Morgan…
Retailers who want their own can get more information on the program here…
- IDW Launches Star Wars Adventures, Duck Tales, Samurai Jack, Infinite Loop, Wormwood, Half Past Danger, I Am A Number And The Limbo Lounge
- Old Man Jack: New Big Trouble In Little China Comic Series!
- 20th Century Fox "Strategically Invests" In BOOM! Studios
- Roller Derby Comic, Slam! To Be Cancelled And Resolicited By Boom! Studios
- Amadeus Cho Creators Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Team-Up Once More For 'Mech Cadet Yu' At BOOM!
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018