Back in February at the ComicsPro annual meeting, Filip Sablik announced the Boom! Guarantee program, a new initiative open to all comics retailers in which six different Boom! titles are offered as returnable every month. The program includes a free, Boom!-branded floor display, which has six pockets to house said returnable titles.
Retailers should be receiving their display any day now, but here’s a look…
And how they all fit together, from Boom! retailer rep, Morgan…
Retailers who want their own can get more information on the program here…
- IDW Launches Star Wars Adventures, Duck Tales, Samurai Jack, Infinite Loop, Wormwood, Half Past Danger, I Am A Number And The Limbo Lounge
- Old Man Jack: New Big Trouble In Little China Comic Series!
- 20th Century Fox "Strategically Invests" In BOOM! Studios
- Roller Derby Comic, Slam! To Be Cancelled And Resolicited By Boom! Studios
- Amadeus Cho Creators Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Team-Up Once More For 'Mech Cadet Yu' At BOOM!
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Eric Powell’s Spookhouse Goes Weekly in Albatross Funnybooks September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC’s $3.99 Comics to Move Back to 22 Page Stories - June 22, 2018
- Deadpool and the Technet Comes To Mr & Mrs X, in New Updated Solicitations - June 22, 2018
- Marvel Sends a Tonne of Comics to Second and Third Printings - June 22, 2018