With the Tetch Virus spreading through Gotham, Lucius believes that Hugo Strange has an antidote, but Hugo is in the wind and Harvey blames Alfred… Plus, with the accelerated version of the virus in the air, just how long will Jim Gordon be able to keep control?
2-hour season finale of Gotham airs Monday at 8 PM.
- Fox Set Premiere Dates For Gotham, Lucifer And The Gifted
- Gotham's Jim Gordon And Lee Thompkins Get Married In Real Life
- The Gotham Finale Leaned Into The Insanity
- Will The Scarecrow Return In Gotham Season 4?
- The Gotham Finale - A Fireworks Display Mixed With A Festival In Outer Space
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018