With the Tetch Virus spreading through Gotham, Lucius believes that Hugo Strange has an antidote, but Hugo is in the wind and Harvey blames Alfred… Plus, with the accelerated version of the virus in the air, just how long will Jim Gordon be able to keep control?
2-hour season finale of Gotham airs Monday at 8 PM.
- Fox Set Premiere Dates For Gotham, Lucifer And The Gifted
- Gotham's Jim Gordon And Lee Thompkins Get Married In Real Life
- The Gotham Finale Leaned Into The Insanity
- Will The Scarecrow Return In Gotham Season 4?
- The Gotham Finale - A Fireworks Display Mixed With A Festival In Outer Space
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018
- Jeph Loeb on the Successful Formula for the Marvel / Netflix Series - June 23, 2018
- Mike Colter on if Luke Cage Could Ever Get a Tattoo - June 23, 2018