With the Tetch Virus spreading through Gotham, Lucius believes that Hugo Strange has an antidote, but Hugo is in the wind and Harvey blames Alfred… Plus, with the accelerated version of the virus in the air, just how long will Jim Gordon be able to keep control?
2-hour season finale of Gotham airs Monday at 8 PM.
- Fox Set Premiere Dates For Gotham, Lucifer And The Gifted
- Gotham's Jim Gordon And Lee Thompkins Get Married In Real Life
- The Gotham Finale Leaned Into The Insanity
- Will The Scarecrow Return In Gotham Season 4?
- The Gotham Finale - A Fireworks Display Mixed With A Festival In Outer Space
- The 100 Season 5: The Serpent Trailer Talks About What They’ve Been Through - March 21, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1, Episode 9 Recap: The Book of Little Black Lies - March 21, 2018
- More Arrowverse Connections in Black Lightning - March 21, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018