FX’s upcoming 10-episode drama Trust was already looking impressive with Donald Sutherland and Hilary Swank set to star and Danny Boyle on board to produce and direct. Now the series about the real-life kidnapping of J. Paul Getty III in 1973 has added Brendan Fraser.
The former Mummy star will play James Fletcher Chace, a private investigator and fixer for J. Paul Getty (Sutherland). Harris Dickinson will play the boy and Swank will be his mother, Gail Getty.
Production will take place in London and Rome starting this month with a planned January 2018 debut. Simon Beaufoy and Christian Colson join Boyle as executive producers with Beaufoy writing. Fraser was last seen in the Showtime series The Affair.
- Transformers: The Last Knight Made $60 Million More In China Than It Did In The U.S.
- New York Dares To Draw With Steve Rude's Nexus
- All Of Friday's Panels For San Diego Comic Con, All At Once
- Here Comes Scorpion King 4, Follow Up To The Sequel To The Prequel To The Spin-Off Slash Prequel To The Sequel To A Remake
- Prometheus Scribe Rebooting The Mummy As "Epic", "Scary" And "Dark"
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018