From one side of the show to the other would have been impossible today. Getting in was tricky enough as it was (see below). But Comics Village at MCM London Comic Con was a little more traversable…
Oh and here’s the fun getting in this morning, as one DLR station was out of commission and bag checks were suddenly de rigeur.… thank you, Phoenix.
- MCM London Comic Con - The View From The Comic Village
- What Not To Remember The Alamo Comic Con For... (UPDATE)
- UltraSabers Ejected From Phoenix Comicon After Reluctance To Comply With New Weapons Sales Directive
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con - On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars....
- Those Funko Exclusives On The Floor Of MCM London Comic Con Spring 2017 - From Steve Trevor To Mace Windu...
- I Appear To Be On My Way To MCM London Comic Con 2017...
- Orbital Comics In Your London Has Your Mojo For Tomorrow Evening
- Comic Con Wars Break Out In London - MCM London Comic Con Vs Heroes And Villains Fan Fest
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018
- Boom! Studios: Shouting About Joss Whedon’s Firefly and Holo Cover Power Rangers - July 20, 2018