From one side of the show to the other would have been impossible today. Getting in was tricky enough as it was (see below). But Comics Village at MCM London Comic Con was a little more traversable…
Oh and here’s the fun getting in this morning, as one DLR station was out of commission and bag checks were suddenly de rigeur.… thank you, Phoenix.
- MCM London Comic Con - The View From The Comic Village
- What Not To Remember The Alamo Comic Con For... (UPDATE)
- UltraSabers Ejected From Phoenix Comicon After Reluctance To Comply With New Weapons Sales Directive
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con - On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars....
- Those Funko Exclusives On The Floor Of MCM London Comic Con Spring 2017 - From Steve Trevor To Mace Windu...
- I Appear To Be On My Way To MCM London Comic Con 2017...
- Orbital Comics In Your London Has Your Mojo For Tomorrow Evening
- Comic Con Wars Break Out In London - MCM London Comic Con Vs Heroes And Villains Fan Fest
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018