There’s a happy ending to the story we reported on earlier this month wherein former WWE superstar Sean “X-Pac” Waltman was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport, allegedly for possession of methamphetamine pills, causing him to miss a scheduled show in the UK and cause a minor scare as he was reported “missing” on the wrestling dirt sheets.
X-Pac denied that he was back on drugs (other than marijuana), and said he didn’t blame anyone who didn’t believe him given his wild past. He insisted that the pills were medication for a yeast infection he’d been battling for more than six months (presumably the result of a bronco buster gone awry), and that he would be exonerated in court.
Today, Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that the charges against X-Pac have dropped for insufficient evidence, which seems to confirm his side of the story. So all’s well that ends well. Now, go get that yeast infection taken care of, dude.
- Sean "X-Pac" Waltman Says Pills He Was Busted With Were Yeast Infection Supplements Turned Into Meth By Fairy
- Sean "X-Pac" Waltman, Who Was Reportedly Arrested For Meth And Weed At An Airport, Says He Isn't Doing Drugs
- Mystery Solved: TMZ Reports Sean "X-Pac" Waltman Arrested For Meth And Weed At Airport This Weekend
- WWE Legend Sean "X-Pac" Waltman Found, "Is Ok" But "Dealing With Issues"
- Sean "X-Pac" Waltman No-Shows U.K. Wrestling Event, Current Whereabouts Unknown [UPDATE: He's Okay]
- Marvel Cancels Star Wars: Poe Dameron in September - June 19, 2018
- Untold Tales of Spidey’s Early Black Suit Days in Saladin Ahmed and Garry Brown’s Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 - June 19, 2018
- Marvel Knights Celebrates 20 Years with 15 ‘True Believers’ $1 Comics in September - June 19, 2018
- ROH Says WWE Blocked Their Madison Square Garden Debut - June 19, 2018
- Marvel’s Mutant X Returns to Print with a Complete Collection… Sort of… in September - June 19, 2018