On may 30, Capcom will be dipping back into the nostalgia pool again for fans and giving them a classic stage reimagined for Street Fighter V . The last time they did this we received the Thailand stage, which aside from the religious music that had to be taken out, was pretty much a perfect throwback for a modern era. Now along with the return of that stage, we’ll be getting Vega’s stage added to the mix this coming Tuesday.
Renamed the “Flamenco Tavern,” you’ll be able to purchase the stage for $4, or 70k worth of in-game currency. Along with both stages, the new set of updates will include the new character Ed in his full-soldier look, a grand update for the Capcom Fighters Network, and Capcom offering 50k in game currency to people who sign up for the CFN between May 30 and June 13. That’s a nice package of DLC on the way that people should dig.
- Abigail From 'Final Fight' Comes To 'Street Fighter V'
- Capcom Releasing Some Old Favorites On 'Street Fighter V' In Late July
- 'Street Fighter V' Producer Admits 'Mortal Kombat' Influenced The Game's Direction
- Victor “Punk” Woodley Wins ELeague Street Fighter V Invitational
- Reliving Nostalgia On The Go, We Review Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
- 'Monster Hunter XX' Coming To The Nintendo Switch
- Capcom Gives Us A Better Introduction To The Latest 'Street Fighter V' Character Ed
- The Latest 'Tekken 7' Trailer Focuses On Character... Sort Of
- Ed Finally Revealed As The Next 'Street Fighter V' Character
- 'Street Fighter V' Returns To Thailand With New Costumes
- Gaming Broadcast Platform Caffeine Launches New Monetization System - May 24, 2018
- Nintendo Drops Details About the Splatoon 2 World Championship - May 24, 2018
- Overwatch Releases an Infographic to Celebrate 2nd Anniversary - May 24, 2018
- Tekken 7 is Celebrating Its Anniversary with Free DLC Items - May 24, 2018
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018