It’s taken a few years to get off the ground, but it looks like Warner Bros is moving forward with their big screen Jetsons reboot. First reported back in January of 2015, the studio has now signed up Conrad Vernon, director of Monsters vs. Aliens and Madagascar 3, and co-director of Sausage Party, to develop and possibly direct the film, according to a report from THR. The last time we saw the Jetsons on the screen was in the straight-to-home-video classic team-up with WWE, The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-Wrestlemania. It will be hard to top that, for sure, but Warner Bros aims to try.
Though the original 1960s show was a hit in syndication for decades and one of the most well-known cartoons of all time, The Jetsons failed epicly in predicting the future, as humanity has not yet developed flying cars or robot maids. Or at least that’s what the government wants you to believe.
- The Jetsons Recreated As Something Closer To Black Mirror, By DC Comics
- EXCLUSIVE: Funko Jetsons Dorbz Ridez Coming Tomorrow
- Trailer: New Animated Film "The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-Wrestlemania" Will Make Roman Reigns Look Strong
- The Jetsons By Jimmy Palmiotti And Amanda Conner, From DC Comics
- Sausage Party Review: Making South Park Seem Tame By Comparison
- Warner Bros Eyes The Jetsons Animated Movie
- Everything You Knew About Daredevil’s Cancellation Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Iceman Coming Out Was Wrong? - December 11, 2018
- Simone and Baldeon’s Domino Relaunched as Domino: Hotshots Mini-Series in March - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Dark Phoenix Saga was… Hey, Stay Away From Our X-Men, Marvel! - December 11, 2018
- Now Everything You Know About… Okay, These Marvel Teasers Are Getting Ridiculous - December 11, 2018