Before we say anything about the game, let’s just take a moment to look at the cover art revealed for Monster Hunter XX.
My oh my, that is gorgeous. Capcom revealed the news on Twitter that the game would be coming to the Nintendo Switch, and will be holding a Monster Hunter event in Sapporo with live streams on YouTube and Fresh! on May 27 at 12pm JST (which is 8pm PDT, 11PM EDT in America). There’s a teaser site available, but no other info has been released about the game. MHXX was already released for the 3DS in Japan back in March with no set date for 3DS versions in North America and Europe, but now we may be getting dates for everything during the event. As a side note, this is NOT the big IP Capcom is set to announce this year, as confirmed by the company, so there’s still one more big announcement from them on the way.
- Capcom Releasing A Region-Free Demo Of 'Monster Hunter XX'
- New Footage For 'Monster Hunter XX' On Nintendo Switch On YouTube
- 'Monster Hunter: World' Shows Off New Ancient Forest Gameplay
- Nintendo vs. Apple: The Battle For Spare Parts
- Nintendo May Have Plans To Make A Theme Park In America
- Nintendo Quietly Delivers The Ban Hammer On 3DS Hackers & Mods
- Vega's Classic Stage Is Coming To 'Street Fighter V' With New DLC
- Toukiden 2 Is Now Available Free-To-Play, At Least In Part
- Capcom's End Of Year Results Are In And Resident Evil 7 And Monster Hunter Are To Blame For The Profits
- Something Special Is Coming For The Tenth Anniversary Of 'Monster Hunter Frontier'
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018