I’ve gotta hand it to Disney — they’ve been slowly incorporating the Marvel brand across every aspect of the company’s reach. In terms of the theme parks, Disneyland in California is winning, but Disney World is slowly catching up.
While WDW can’t go balls-to-the-wall-Marvel just yet (due to Universal Studios Orlando still holding a number of Marvel properties), they’re still adding stuff here and there. The Super Hero Headquarters in Disney Springs opened two years ago, but was rebranded last October from “Super Hero Headquarters” to “Marvel Super Hero Headquarters”.
There’s a lot of stuff inside that is exclusive to Walt Disney World, so if you’re a big Marvel fan, it would be worth your time to visit. The store is usually open from 10 a.m.–11 p.m. most nights, but it’s always good to double check before heading in. And bring your camera — there’s a lot of S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff inside, making it a wonderful place for Marvel fans.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018