I’ve gotta hand it to Disney — they’ve been slowly incorporating the Marvel brand across every aspect of the company’s reach. In terms of the theme parks, Disneyland in California is winning, but Disney World is slowly catching up.
While WDW can’t go balls-to-the-wall-Marvel just yet (due to Universal Studios Orlando still holding a number of Marvel properties), they’re still adding stuff here and there. The Super Hero Headquarters in Disney Springs opened two years ago, but was rebranded last October from “Super Hero Headquarters” to “Marvel Super Hero Headquarters”.
There’s a lot of stuff inside that is exclusive to Walt Disney World, so if you’re a big Marvel fan, it would be worth your time to visit. The store is usually open from 10 a.m.–11 p.m. most nights, but it’s always good to double check before heading in. And bring your camera — there’s a lot of S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff inside, making it a wonderful place for Marvel fans.
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Potato Pancakes with House-Made Applesauce from Bauernmarket in Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018