I’ve gotta hand it to Disney — they’ve been slowly incorporating the Marvel brand across every aspect of the company’s reach. In terms of the theme parks, Disneyland in California is winning, but Disney World is slowly catching up.
While WDW can’t go balls-to-the-wall-Marvel just yet (due to Universal Studios Orlando still holding a number of Marvel properties), they’re still adding stuff here and there. The Super Hero Headquarters in Disney Springs opened two years ago, but was rebranded last October from “Super Hero Headquarters” to “Marvel Super Hero Headquarters”.
There’s a lot of stuff inside that is exclusive to Walt Disney World, so if you’re a big Marvel fan, it would be worth your time to visit. The store is usually open from 10 a.m.–11 p.m. most nights, but it’s always good to double check before heading in. And bring your camera — there’s a lot of S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff inside, making it a wonderful place for Marvel fans.
- These Disney Master of Arts Shoes Are Works of Art on Your Feet - February 22, 2018
- New Limited Peter Pan Pins Coming to a Neverland Near You - February 22, 2018
- This Year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Food Guide! - February 22, 2018
- Be Our Guest to Get New Prix Fixe Menu This Summer! - February 22, 2018
- Seth Rollins Was Ready to Go During RAW’s Gauntlet Match, But it Wasn’t Enough - February 20, 2018