This is a huge week for Disney parks. Disneyland is debuting its Heroes of Summer activities the 27th, and Disney World is debuting Pandora: The World of Avatar in Animal Kingdom. I sincerely wish I could be at both places at once, but alas. I am one person.
Pandora is easily one of Disney’s most ambitious lands yet, as anyone who was lucky enough to get a sneak peek has raved about it. But if you have plans to visit, be prepared to wait. Wait times for most of the attractions will likely get up to 6+ hours of waiting. Within two years, the crowds will even out, but until then, good luck.
Utilize the fast pass system, and get to the park at least an hour before opening. I’m serious, Disney can get hardcore like that. While I had planned on visiting opening day, I decided against it. I’ll be there in a few weeks to check it out for myself, but I’m already dreading the wait times!
- Slinky Dog Dash Roller Coaster Track Added For Toy Story Land Expansion At Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Pandora: The World Of Avatar Opens At Disney's Animal Kingdom - Should You Go Today?
- Imagineers Share Inspiration For Pandora: The World Of Avatar In New Video
- An Inside Look At The Banshee Connect At Pandora: The World Of Avatar In Disney World
- Disney Reveals New Drinks For Avatar-Themed Restaurant Satu'li Canteen
- New Leaked Photos From Pandora: The World Of Avatar
- Eat Like The Na'vi At Walt Disney World
- Need a Fresh Summer ‘Do? Sass It Up with a Tinkerbell-Style Bun [Tutorial] - June 20, 2018
- I’m Going to My First Ring of Honor Show – Here’s What I’m Looking Forward To - June 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Celebrate National Candy Month (and Jurassic World) with Jelly Belly - June 20, 2018
- Get Ready for Con Season with Cosplay Gear from ThinkGeek - June 20, 2018
- You Can Now Check Bus Wait Times on the My Disney Experience App - June 19, 2018