This is a huge week for Disney parks. Disneyland is debuting its Heroes of Summer activities the 27th, and Disney World is debuting Pandora: The World of Avatar in Animal Kingdom. I sincerely wish I could be at both places at once, but alas. I am one person.
Pandora is easily one of Disney’s most ambitious lands yet, as anyone who was lucky enough to get a sneak peek has raved about it. But if you have plans to visit, be prepared to wait. Wait times for most of the attractions will likely get up to 6+ hours of waiting. Within two years, the crowds will even out, but until then, good luck.
Utilize the fast pass system, and get to the park at least an hour before opening. I’m serious, Disney can get hardcore like that. While I had planned on visiting opening day, I decided against it. I’ll be there in a few weeks to check it out for myself, but I’m already dreading the wait times!
- Slinky Dog Dash Roller Coaster Track Added For Toy Story Land Expansion At Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Pandora: The World Of Avatar Opens At Disney's Animal Kingdom - Should You Go Today?
- Imagineers Share Inspiration For Pandora: The World Of Avatar In New Video
- An Inside Look At The Banshee Connect At Pandora: The World Of Avatar In Disney World
- Disney Reveals New Drinks For Avatar-Themed Restaurant Satu'li Canteen
- New Leaked Photos From Pandora: The World Of Avatar
- Eat Like The Na'vi At Walt Disney World
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018