If you’ve already mastered the grand talents of being a CEO of crime and the leader of a biker gang with drugs, have we got a job opening for you! Grand Theft Auto V will be adding the career path of Gunrunner in June with the game receives the massive update that Rockstar promised fans back in March.
Gunrunner will be focused on the Southern San Andreas’ illegal weapons trafficking industry, which you get a taste of during the campaign but you didn’t get to expand on with GTA Online. Along with new cars and weapons, you’ll be getting bunkers to store all of your weapons and vehicles as you develop a lot of dangerous stuff for high-profile clients. So for the millions of people still playing GTAV and GTA Online, this will be an awesome present after basically doing everything you could in the game, including racing tiny cars. Here’s a brief bit of info on the addition to come.
Dotted throughout Blaine County are hatches – look into these mysterious properties on the Maze Bank Foreclosure site and you’ll find sprawling underground headquarters for sale, ready to be stocked with new military grade vehicles and weapons manufacturing equipment capable of developing highly sought after offensive and defensive technologies. As the residents of Los Santos know, the only thing more fun than crime is profit and should you choose to invest in this new business, some extremely shady customers are ready to pay top dollar for what you can deliver.
- Players Have Found A Hidden Alien Mission In Grand Theft Auto V Online
- Open IV Is Back With An Update After Chatting With Take-Two & Rockstar
- 'Grand Theft Auto V' Taking Heat For Shutting Down Hacking Systems
- 'Kerbal Space Program' Now In The Hands Of 'GTAV' Publishers
- Valve Shuts Down Steam Trading Options in The Netherlands - June 20, 2018
- Shining Resonance Refrain Receives a New Story Trailer - June 20, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Simon Belmont Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? - June 20, 2018
- Street Fighter V To Receive Devil May Cry Costumes in Next Update - June 20, 2018
- Squirtle Will Be Pokémon GO’s Next Community Day Focus - June 20, 2018